Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 11:16 AM

Female Staffy wanted

A friend at work has been looking for a female Staffy for ages but everyone she like seems to fail on the cat test. We are in the midlands area so does anyone know of a cat friendly, dog friendly Staff looking for a new home?
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Try staff rescue or dogs trust
ATD x
fluffybland
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Have you tried Staffie Rescue?

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk/

the dog below could have potential

http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.or...about1978.html
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi there

Staffie Rescue is a sister site of our Rescue Remedies site. Princess is in foster and is currently located in Hampstead Heath, North West London soon to be moved to Surrey which would mean you travelling. Indeed her thread is on our forum for further info. She has recently been spayed and had a bit of a rough time, but is on the mend now.

Her ad is on this site, but here is an excerpt from her thread by her fosterer ...

There was a cat in the vets office and she had a look but wasnt that interested and she just came face to face with Poppy through the cage (my big ferret) and did what any sensible little dog would do and ran away. Neither the cat or the ferret ran away though and she does try and chase pigeons etc in the street - so I think that she would be ok with a dog confident cat.
She was friendly with all the dogs she met today, apart from a rather cocky jack russell who she saw off. It was a seeing off though rather than anything aggressive and he was quite annoying so I dont blame her.
We stopped and had a drink in the park and she jumped into my lap and sat there watching the world go by. As I said she is little.
She is also very good on the roads and will sit and wait till you tell her ok to cross.
She really is a very perfect little dog. The worst thing about her is the fact that she is the messiest eater and sounds like a little truffle pig! How far can you spread kibble? Its astonishing!
She's lovely, polite, small, pretty, more than likely ok with cats and easy to live with. What more could you ask?