Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 06:11 PM

I thought August was a summer month ?!?

Is anyone else blinking cold ??? My feet are so cold im sharing Maisy's blanket !
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I know its bl**dy ridiculous isnt it!!! Depressing really when you think weve got all of winter to look forward to too !
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Really disappointing considering the prediction was good for the summer.

Always feel the cold, especially when its raining or damp.

Sitting here in winter clothes
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2009, 07:08 PM
No I think it's really humid, I've had the fans on all day. All it ever does is rain, I think I'm developing webbed feet
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
No I think it's really humid, I've had the fans on all day. All it ever does is rain, I think I'm developing webbed feet
Maybe its more tropical in Romford its been a long while since iv been to Romford, but I loved the liberty centre, great for shopping !
It chilly here in oxford, I had goosebumps most of the day in the office !
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Really disappointing considering the prediction was good for the summer.

Always feel the cold, especially when its raining or damp.

Sitting here in winter clothes
Yep so much for the BBQ summer the met office promised. I think you hit the nail on the head there, its the damp that gets me too ! maybe im just getting old.....
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Quack quack

I'm booking to go to Spain
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Very mild here-have to admit though I did have my summer duvet on but swapped back to winter one couple of days ago. If it stays like this I'll have to switch back. Apparently its going to be good weather for the next few days except far north and far south so they say-believe it when I see it. They don't half cheer you up on the forecasts though-on my local one they gave times of sunrise and sunset followed by 'the nights are now drawing in' whats happened to summer and long warm nights when you could sit out in the garden till 10 or 11 o'clock
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Merz View Post
Very mild here-have to admit though I did have my summer duvet on but swapped back to winter one couple of days ago. If it stays like this I'll have to switch back. Apparently its going to be good weather for the next few days except far north and far south so they say-believe it when I see it. They don't half cheer you up on the forecasts though-on my local one they gave times of sunrise and sunset followed by 'the nights are now drawing in' whats happened to summer and long warm nights when you could sit out in the garden till 10 or 11 o'clock
Far north or far south, and theres me stuck right in the middle! nights drawing in already, seems like yesterday they started drawing out !!! god I really am starting to sound like an old toad ! what is happening to me !!!
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Our A/c went out a few weeks ago. I figured if I had to, I could build a fire in the fire place.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >