Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SaRAWR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2009, 08:59 AM

Feeling a little bit sad

Hi everyone,

Well as some of you know, i was looking after my parents GSD Lola for a couple of weeks whilst they were away. They came back last night, so im back at home, and i really miss her !

Even miss her waking me up at 5am to be taken out for a wee. Of course i can go and see her anytime i want, but it was really nice to have her to myself for a few weeks. She was really excited to see my parents tho, was lovely to see.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Aw yes dogs leave an empty space when they go dont they? Can you get your own?
SaRAWR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2009, 09:54 AM
yeah we are planning too, would like to get a GSD and a Ute, but we've just bought our first house, so we need to get all that straight before we think about gettin a little pup.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by SaRAWR View Post
yeah we are planning too, would like to get a GSD and a Ute, but we've just bought our first house, so we need to get all that straight before we think about gettin a little pup.

I would advise get the place liveable and safe but get the pup before you redecorate. Puppies beleive in there own remodeling so if you have just spent a fortune on nice wall paper the pup will feel the need to remove it!!

We got the dogs and will decorate next year and it the best thing we could have done. I dont care about the damage to the skirting board, window sill of the wall as were were planning on re doing it all anyway.