Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SamRottLabb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2009, 08:20 PM

Where is this baby!!!

Hi all,

I am pregnant and was due on 26th July and still no sign!!!

i know i'm having a boy - so could it just be he's a typical bloke making me wait!!!

I already have a 2 1/2 daughter so this is my 2nd and she was only a day late........

Has anyone else been in the same situation?
And is it easier the 2nd time round????

CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by SamRottLabb View Post
Hi all,

I am pregnant and was due on 26th July and still no sign!!!

i know i'm having a boy - so could it just be he's a typical bloke making me wait!!!

I already have a 2 1/2 daughter so this is my 2nd and she was only a day late........

Has anyone else been in the same situation?
And is it easier the 2nd time round????

I know how you feel, both my Daughters were late (the first had to be induced and the second was 9 days late). My third, my boy, was actually a day early and really surprised me. I was expecting at least another week before he appeared. Was a nice surprise though. He was due 21st July (8 years ago) and he turned up the day before.

I had a terrible time having my first (I won't go into detail but it wasn't so wonderful ) The second and the third though, was a piece of cake! I just demanded an Epidural and their births were just fab! Makes such a difference when you don't go through hours and hours of horrendous pain.

Best of luck. Hope all goes well. Make the most of the rest now, as you'll be pretty tired in a few weeks from now
SamRottLabb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I know how you feel, both my Daughters were late (the first had to be induced and the second was 9 days late). My third, my boy, was actually a day early and really surprised me. I was expecting at least another week before he appeared. Was a nice surprise though. He was due 21st July (8 years ago) and he turned up the day before.

I had a terrible time having my first (I won't go into detail but it wasn't so wonderful ) The second and the third though, was a piece of cake! I just demanded an Epidural and their births were just fab! Makes such a difference when you don't go through hours and hours of horrendous pain.

Best of luck. Hope all goes well. Make the most of the rest now, as you'll be pretty tired in a few weeks from now
Aww that's what i'm scared of - being induced So a reall variation on them all coming.... Bet it was a nice suprise when your son came because there's nothing worse than waiting is there

I know with my first I wanted to be brave and didn't have anything until the last half hour and just had Gas and Air - I don't think I will be so brave this time!!!
Godd to hear though that it was easier the 2nd and 3rd time because I have been so scared throughout the pregnancy because you know what's coming the 2nd time round!!!

Thanks CC! I will keep updated xXx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Hope your little boy arrives soon

I was 9 days late with my 1st, and 3 days late with my 2nd...So I know how you feel x
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2009, 10:23 PM
My mum went 4 weeks over with me!!

The army doctors refused to believe her when she told them what she thought her due date should be and they were sure she must have conceived later... I was therefore born 4 weeks late (due 1st April, born 28th).

Mum was right, btw, there were problems caused by the wait (but only because it was 4 weeks - you won't have those problems!!)
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
My mum went 4 weeks over with me!!

The army doctors refused to believe her when she told them what she thought her due date should be and they were sure she must have conceived later... I was therefore born 4 weeks late (due 1st April, born 28th).

Mum was right, btw, there were problems caused by the wait (but only because it was 4 weeks - you won't have those problems!!)
Same here Lottie with my 1st he was due March 9th and arrived 3rd April, this was 40 years ago mind, I don't think they would let you go that long today. Out of my 4 children only 1 was born early all the rest late. I was induced on my 4th baby as he was 2 weeks late and it was fine much better than i expected, so please try not to worry. Hope things start to move for you soon. Good luck. x x x
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Our first was due in October. We lied and said November. He was born the ninth of November. Our second came on her due date.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 05:49 AM
My daughter was 13 days late.......

Hope there's some action soon, hon x
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Same here Lottie with my 1st he was due March 9th and arrived 3rd April, this was 40 years ago mind, I don't think they would let you go that long today. Out of my 4 children only 1 was born early all the rest late. I was induced on my 4th baby as he was 2 weeks late and it was fine much better than i expected, so please try not to worry. Hope things start to move for you soon. Good luck. x x x
No, indeed - mum shouldn't have been left to go 4 weeks, it was purely because they refused to believe her when she said what date I was conceived!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 06:31 AM
You are lucky I didn't manage to go full term, I lost my first at twenty eight weeks and Charlotte was born at 28 weeks (2lb 10oz) which was a tremendous worry. She came home on christmas eve weighing just under 5lbs, she is now 26 years old.

I hope there is some good news soon, have you chosen a name yet?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >