Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 06:37 PM

Some people are heartless!

Found this ad,
FREE TO GOOD LOVEING HOME BLACK BRINDLE & WHITE STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER BITCH AS BEEN SPADE TO DAY NEW OWNERS MUST TAKE THIS DOG TO THERE OWEN VETS TO TAKE OUT STICHES SHE IS HAVEING TO BE GIVEN AWAY AS WE ARE ONLY ALLOWD 1 DOG BY COUNCL REGULATIONS THANK YOU SHE IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD & VERRY FRIENDLY AROUND EVRYONE NOT KC REGISTERD WE STILL HAVE THIS BEUTIFULL STAFFY FREE TO GOOD LOVEING HOME SHE AS A EXCLENT TEMPREMENT AROUNDS KIDS & OTHER PETS IF YOU CAN GIVE THIS STAFFY A NEW LOVEING PET HOME PLEASE CONTACT ME TO COME & SEE HER SHE LOVES LOVING

Grrrrrr
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I don`t think it`s heartless. There`s a genuine reason for rehoming, and let`s face it, rescues are already full of Staffs. And the owner has had the dog spayed first and is stressing loving home etc.
It could be a lot worse.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
I hope she finds a forever loving home x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I do,
To advertise a dog the same day she has been spayed to me is cruel.
Yes it maybe genuine but I have my doubts,she's 2 years old and they have just decided they are breaking council regulations.
In our previous council property there wasn't a limit on the number of dogs you could keep as long as they were not a nuisance.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 07:58 PM
i think its cruel ,they cant even be bothered ,to let her get over ,the op . its wrong ,in my opinion
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't know... If the council has given them a deadline to rehome one of their dogs, maybe it was unavoidable and they didn't want her to go to someone who was only interested in breeding her? it's a bad situation for the poor little girl though.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
im not sure what to think about the ad tbh. i think its nice that they want a nice loving home for her, and there is a real reason for them getting rid of her. Maybe the council have put a time limit on how long they have? they may have a few weeks but have to advertise quickly just incase it takes a while for someone to give her a home? on the other hand she should be able to get over her op, as she will prob think she has done something wrong and wonder why she is going to a new home.

hope she gets a very loving home. sounds like a good all round staffy
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Not really sure what to make of the ad. If the council have given them a time limit, they may of decided to get her spayed before going to a new home, incase she landed in the hands of someone who just wanted her to breed.

However I think if it was me I would of asked the council for a extention on the time limit.

I hope they do have time for her to recover and she finds a everlasting home xx
smileyfaces=]
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-04-2009, 09:48 PM
mmm...

seems like the owners have got the dog into a sticky situation and its gonna be the one who suffers in the end.

i just hope this ad reaches some people who want a two year old post op staffie...

love staffs btw cant wait till i can get a rescue.

x