Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarahjaynek
New Member!
Female 

13-03-2009, 11:32 PM

Anyone know of a good Combination Blaster and Dryer

Hiya i just wondered if anyone is using a great combination blaster and dryer at the moment. Im currently setting up a dog grooming business at home, but i want to set up mobile from my van eventually so i would like a blaster and dryer in one machine to save space. Any reccomendations apreciated
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2009, 04:53 PM
hello you! didnt realise you were on dogsey! we have just ordered a new blaster/dryer combi for work..i cant remember which model or from where off hand ...but will find out for you... it was a good buy..about £295 ps you must post some piccys of your lovely dogs!
becky
Sarahjaynek
New Member!
Female 

14-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah i havent posted for ages, if you could find out what its called that would be great. If you have a look on my website [Link removed] all pics are on there, theres only pics on there at moment im still finishing the rest.x
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2009, 07:36 PM
all your groomed dogs looked fab...i really liked the poodle and scottie and maltese x....the border terrier looked really evil in one pic
Chunky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I like the Allbrooks 93 as a combi. Have used various others, but always go back to that, as it seems much quieter, and more powerful. However I also use a megablast for the big hairy jobs