Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Niccie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
What is it with car parks and dim people?

Reminds me a little of this incident I posted about a couple of years ago: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=114580
That would have really scared me!!!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Before I got too pregnant to cope with sitting on the world's hardest chairs for the evening and when I was taking the dogs to training classes we had the woman who showed up with a little dog (think it might have been a bichon - I forget) being restrained by a white swing bin liner tied to its collar. That one made the mind boggle somewhat.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by CharleyMaddison View Post
Ha ha this made me laugh as more and more I seem to be saying to strangers dogs who get to close to Charley "leave it" it a very stern voice. And I am suprised myself that they actually go with it and wander off. If an owner said anything I could just pretend I was telling Charley to leave it. The owners never seem to be close enough to know any different anyway. I dont like to have to tell Charley off when she is giving a fair warning to another dog to get out of her way, when its the other dog thats been rude! That seems unfair to me!
I have this problem too Millie is very pationt but if a large young bouncey dog is too much in her face trying stick it's face into hers and chase her down she gets upset with them! The owners simply shouted many times at their dog and hope it comes to them.

Meanwhile I can't get Millie back because she is being chased down by some overly excitted dog, I'd run too if I was faced with some of these dogs >.>

The sad thing is she would be much more stressed if I leashed her in this situation as she couldn't get away. She would have much worse experiences being met this way on the lead then off.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2