View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2023, 02:21 PM
We seem to spend the time catching up with our own jobs when we get some respite Sue.
My washing now on the airer as it started to spot with rain earlier. Brightened up again but now looks threatening.
Well the lady who seems to have a brain has sent the urgent form now we have to wait to see if the people who can sort it take it seriously, if not today and it rains toilet will most likely be out of use again.
Waiting for the call to get the Volvo.

Hoping Freya has coped no updates from Mark or Lauren that they have to go and get her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Hospital rang, want me I for cystoscopy under local.....oooooo nooooo, not happening, I now have to see a consultant tomorrow at 2.20pm to discuss GA ...no discussion, it's what's happening
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Lynn, hope you get the water issue sorted and the car
Sue, hope you managed 5 minutes to enjoy your coffee
Brenda, b.t workers have to clean as they go, my dad was an engineer for them forever lol, he used to have to take his boots off too when customers asked
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Good afternoon all

It was a lovely morning here, but now the wind has picked up to over 40 mph.

Tesco delivery sorted and all put away so now an afternoon's reading is on the cards if I don't nod off half way through

Kelly that meter letter is the one we had. Still got the same meter all these years later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2023, 03:40 PM
griff it sounds like you would need a general.
Winds have got up here to Chris.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Wet, windy and dark. Roll on spring. Chris what you reading? I am on the second book of the seven about the Cazalet family.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 07:39 PM
Evening all

Lovely day at work cannot understand when the youngsters say nothing to do and stand around "retail is detail" and there is NEVER nothing to do. They must be bored stupid.

Anyhow home and my dinner has been roast pork chop, mash and savoy cabbage, really nice if I say so myself. Work is almost always good and when its not its because my head is not in the game.

Griff Pleased your Dad got his appointment but will he adhere to the instructions???? Are you going to see the consultant they are obviously trying to see what's going on.

Chris Reading and nodding off sounds good to me as Brenda asked what are you reading? hope you and Dave are continuing to progress nicely with your health. Has Gary had reason to report you to his aunt again lately or are you being good LOL

Brenda Roll on Spring yes I agree I am planning the garden but its going to be bittersweet I think doing it without Gert for company.

Lynn Small hiccups that could be major inconveniences when you get into caravan season. Hope the Volvo is back safe and sound, I know I keep asking but any news on the mating? Freya is simply adapting I would think.

Sue Sounds like a nice relaxing day, is your lawn is full growing mode mine seems to be going full speed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2023, 08:19 PM
Glad work was good Kazz and dinner.
Volvo is back tomorrow new young mechanic and he didn't realise he was meant to order the drop link needed so it was delivered today.
Vauxhall is going first thing tomorrow so Gorden will swap cars.
No visit from the highways to sort out the blockage so fingers crossed it doesn't rain till they have.
Email sent to a local councillor.

Mark messaged me to let me know Freya was home and did well in the new class and perked up. Lauren left work early so they could pick her up together, Lauren was understandably upset at leaving her crying, not eating her breakfast or having her first milk of the day.
Mark was worried but knew she would eventually come to terms with being there. I think daddy's think differently to mummy and nanny.
They encouraged her to walk more she ate some lunch and all her tea when home. Mark said the lady in charge of the group they moved Freya into today has already sussed her out and her sometimes stubborn ways.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Lynn tell Mark to tell the lady she has personality and character and her own mind, and not a smidge of stubbornness lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Brenda, apparently in 39 days the sun will set at around 7pm....not long!
Kazz, yes...I am seeing the consultant, I won't have the cystoscopy under local, I have had so many since the age of 16. I think that they have to see you within 2 weeks if they suspect cancer, it's probably more of a concern because cyclophosphamide causes bladder cancer ( along with others). My kidneys hurt a bit, i am making sure I drink plenty but the bleeding is a lot less now
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >