Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I'm so glad she's coping better. I couldn't be without Scooby's thundershirt!
I would not be either now. In fact I have just reserved another bottle of this stuff from pets at home (although it has 320 drops in and she has had only 20 drops in total so far) and going to order another thunder shirt. Will not be without one now....even if it just gives her a little relief.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
She is worth every single ounce of everything.
I adored Sal with all my heart and it broke into a billion pieces when she died but Bella is finding all the pieces and putting them back together bit by bit into a Bella shaped heart which is every bit as good as a Sal shaped heart.

Yes I know she is a dog. but luckily for me she is mine.
That sounds dead stupid even to me but can't bring myself to delete it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2013, 07:58 PM
So glad she is in a better state tonight. Poor girl, it is awful when they are pacing and panting. Those thundershirts
do seem to do the trick, and the calming drops will have helped as well.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 08:06 PM
I adored Sal with all my heart and it broke into a billion pieces when she died but Bella is finding all the pieces and putting them back together bit by bit into a Bella shaped heart which is every bit as good as a Sal shaped heart.

What an absolutely perfect and lovely way to put it. That's summed up just how I feel about losing old Charlie Girl and now having Bella. When I never thought I could ever love another dog as much as I did her.

It's the BEST news that your Bella is happier tonight KAZZ. She had a big problem - you got right onto the problem as quickly as possible and did EVERYTHING you could think of to try to make it easier for her and it seems to have worked.

You've said you don't drink so I think it might help if I have a little drink for you!

Well it's something to celebrate isn't it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 08:48 PM

Geez KAZZ,you have me all filling up here So lovely
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
What an absolutely perfect and lovely way to put it. That's summed up just how I feel about losing old Charlie Girl and now having Bella. When I never thought I could ever love another dog as much as I did her.

It's the BEST news that your Bella is happier tonight KAZZ. She had a big problem - you got right onto the problem as quickly as possible and did EVERYTHING you could think of to try to make it easier for her and it seems to have worked.

You've said you don't drink so I think it might help if I have a little drink for you!

Well it's something to celebrate isn't it!
Yeap have a drink on me.......CHEERS EARS..........

She is a concerned we have had panting but not the desperation to escape away with the unicorns, like last night however they have been really loud again. And she is looking and listening to us.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Aww how lovely! I'm glad it works for Bella. Ella's been in a frenzy and the thundershirt doesn't seem to do much for her and the adaptil I ordered is a week late!
But really good to hear that Bella is doing ok during this stressful time. I've started to really hate fireworks now :S
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Geez KAZZ,you have me all filling up here So lovely
Me too... [sniff - pass the tissues please]
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Yeap have a drink on me.......CHEERS EARS..........

She is a concerned we have had panting but not the desperation to escape away with the unicorns, like last night however they have been really loud again. And she is looking and listening to us.
Hopefully won't last too long. When you see the cost of some of these big fireworks. Some rockets apparently cost about eighty quid each! Does make you think the money could be better spent in these days of 'austerity measures'?

Our municipality cancelled the Carnival this year to save money on policing it. Didn't cancel any of the horrendously expensive firework displays down on the front though. Nor any of the expensive parades commemorating war stuff.

We've just had a whole weekend last week of marches, parades, guns and canons and fireworks commemorating the day Greece said NO to the Germans. Little kids as young as about 10 marching about in army uniforms with either real or fake rifles. Geez.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Me too... [sniff - pass the tissues please]
Man size ok?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >