Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2024, 07:13 AM

Wednesday 8th May

Good morning everyone. Another nice day in this neck of the woods. Teazle walked and have the hairdresser later this morning and so has Barry. Don't know what I am doing this afternoon yet as have to wait for the message

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2024, 08:18 AM
Morning Sue and Barry and all to come. Been for a late walk and noticed when going down the stairs and passing my nice neighbours door that she had left her keys in the door so texted her and brought them back up here after her asking me to. Bumped into another friend with her little russel called Beanie and she had just come back from Trinidad and had brought a postcard for me to add to my collection. Looks like I will have to get the canvas board going again for this years cards. I love receiveing them from any place that friends and acquaintances have been to. Oops that reminds me Kazz will email you my address. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
The sun is coming out so I'm hoping it will be warmer later.

We arrived home from Pam's late Saturday afternoon, washing Sunday and had Freya on Monday.
Joel has dislocated his shoulder and he is out of anything physical for 8 to 12 weeks. Not helping with work as he is being trained to be a plasterer.

It was a lovely week with tears and laughter, Pam brought us lunch out Sunday and we were meant to be going out Friday evening but Dessa the old girl had a bad night Thursday and she and I didn't get to bed till 4.20 am.
None of us although she was ok Friday felt like leaving her Friday evening.
She was such a good girl letting me dress her wound daily. Both girls were good while Pam was at her daughters, it has helped us me especially put some demons to bed over the Brewster situation who has now been named Bruce.
Survey was done yesterday for the extension/conservatory and it might be less than quoted it seems the drainage will not be as complicated as first thought, we won't know definitely though till they dig up the patio.
The welded box gutter might be able to be overcome with another method too.

Still waiting for news on the car.

Sue I hope you get your message soon so you know what to do with the day after your haircuts.
griff not sure what to suggest regarding Steve he does sound in a bad place.
brenda I hope the post card has arrived.
Chris what a nuisance about the shed bolt.
Kazz enjoy your day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2024, 11:18 AM
Good afternoon all

Although the morning started overcast, the sun came out and it is glorious now. It's lovely to go out and not feel cold

Gave the bathroom a good spring clean yesterday, but boy am I suffering for it today. It always gets me in the hips when I have a lot of bending to do and I get more and more breathless when doing jobs like that. Maybe little and often in future rather than weighing in all at once.

I hope everyone has a great afternoon x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2024, 12:45 PM
Sadly Lynn postcard hasn't turned up yet. But our postie is always late so there is time yet for it to turn up today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Oooh that's bad I posted it Sunday at the Tesco post box. 1st class so should have been collected first thing Monday and arrived yesterday.
Fingers crossed it turns up later.