Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2011, 01:25 PM

Our walk today (GSD's)

We are heading back to the UK in June so I took the boys to the mountain plains today, but the horses had already been taken up there for grazing so it probably means the sheep will be there soon (with the livestock guards) - I was a nervous wreck today scanning constantly for Maremmas, so I don't think I will go on my own again up there.

But here as some piccies from today.

weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Scrounging for some of my picnic..

This is one of the little houses built into the hillside that the shepherds live in during the summer. Kofi decided he would go check it out (being a shepherd )

Kofi couldn't decide whether to climb up onto the bench, but it made a nice picture while he was thinking about it...

And for some reason, going back to the car is just as exciting as going for a walk for my 2.

spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Wow! I can't see wqhy you would want to come back to the UK with that kind of scenery!

Lovely pictures!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Great scenery!
scouse mouse
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
amazing pictures and what beautiful dogs you have!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Looks fab there, and the dogs are looking gorgeous!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Great pictures - scenery and dogs are stunning. However, I don't envy you having to watch out for the aggressive Livestock Guardians! Are you any nearer to finding a job/somewhere to live back here in the UK?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Fantastic pics of your gorgeous dogs, I'm getting quite addicted to your Shilah, a real stunner Don't suppose you'll be coming back to my neck of the woods in June would you? That'd be good!!! All the best with the moving, I'm sure you don't really want to come back here.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Beautiful beautiful dogs and the scenery is stunning. What a shame you have to leave it.
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great pictures - scenery and dogs are stunning. However, I don't envy you having to watch out for the aggressive Livestock Guardians! Are you any nearer to finding a job/somewhere to live back here in the UK?
Not really, have a few leads but nothing concrete. Am trying to find a live in job somewhere rural...Don't suppose you know of any?

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Fantastic pics of your gorgeous dogs, I'm getting quite addicted to your Shilah, a real stunner Don't suppose you'll be coming back to my neck of the woods in June would you? That'd be good!!! All the best with the moving, I'm sure you don't really want to come back here.
I will be coming back to stay with my parents in Sussex at least for a few weeks until I can find something. Would be happy to meet up for a walk if you think your girlie could cope with Shilah being a numpty for the for initial 10 minutes of a meeting??
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Beautiful photos....... such stunning dogs and scenery....

x0x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >