Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cressey
New Member!
Female 

15-07-2009, 10:03 PM

Power of the dog to overcome old birds tecno hangups

Hi everyone,

Im feeling very proud of myself as I am a tecno idiot and this is the first time Ive ever managed to bring myself to do anything like this.
Just goes to show "the Power of the Dog"
Does any one else out there have a Large Munsterlander? after years of being ESS owners, getting a Munster is quite a change for one they Knock you over, quite hard to adjust to the more subdued personality but apart from the slightly quieter way of going about being naughty its like having a rather large springer. Dilly the Munster 11 months and just 2 month older Dotty the Springer love each other to bits but Dot's undoubtedley well on the way to being the boss.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Well done.

Would love to see pics of them both :0)
cressey
New Member!
Female 

15-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Give me about a month to figure out how to do it and I'l have a go. move over Bill Gates
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Sounds like your new dog is keeping you on your toes. I'm looking forward to the photos too - I can do it, and I'm an old bird :0)
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 07:10 AM
yahoo - well done. You're on a roll now, I'm sure you'll work out the photo bit too....here's a link that might help.
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=10395

I've only ever met one Large Munsterlander but my brother has a springer that often gets mistaken for one (and although he has papers saying his dog is a springer, it wouldn't surprise me if he was part Munsterlander!)
cressey
New Member!
Female 

16-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I have two springers also an old lady of 13 and a 13 month old pup the Dilly the munsterlander is realy quite diferent much more rounded lips deeper eyes and of course a lot bigger personality wise much calmer but I love both breeds and think they are both so easy to train but you have to work to keep the springers focaused as they are so OTT
cressey
Thassian
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi Cressey

I think I have Dilly's brother his name is Zeph and he was born 14/08/09 in Scotland the same as your dog.
Like yourself he is our first Munsterlander I would have another in a heartbeat if they are all the same as Zeph.
cressey
New Member!
Female 

18-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi Thassian,

You and me both, mo called her milly but I changed it to Dilly as I already had Dotty the springer pup. I Dilly think was the smallest in the litter so shes not a great big thing but I love her to bits, shes so good to train but is also very naughty if that makes scense. She and Dotty get on really well but Dilly is starting to assert herself with Kit the older springer and I think shes going to end up the boss Dog.