Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I dont think you're overreacting - she'd just be showing that she can groom certain dogs and from what you have said she obviously cant. And I think she should have asked permission - if she'd took pictures of your kids then she'd definately need permission right?
Thats kinda the point I am making..she can't groom Malamutes..or certainly not my two..and it was the normal coated one she "fully" bathed and brushed..and she was not done right..

She did take a pic of my kid...yeah a furkid but still LOL..I don't want him on a page with anything to do with her
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 11:12 PM
If her work was good I would mind but as is was poor I would ask her to remove them.
ATD x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 05:25 AM
What a bloody cheek! Especially after she made such a hash of the work.....

I'd be furious and would be stating on her website how rubbish she was and what a waste of money it was..... not that negative comments will stay there for long...
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 05:38 PM
It would have been polite to ask but unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do about it. It would be different if it was on private property or if she had used your name in relation to it. Are there any features in the photo that could identify you?
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I would also be absolutely furious and I am getting really cross just reading your post. To be honest it sounds as if she just sat and looked at the dogs while they were in her van rather than actually doing anything and then charged you an outrageous amount. I would also be insisting she removes the pictures as I would hate to think pics of my dogs were on someone else's web site without permission particularly when she did such a bad job. Hope you get it resolved. Goodness - I am getting crosser by the minute
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
It would have been polite to ask but unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do about it. It would be different if it was on private property or if she had used your name in relation to it. Are there any features in the photo that could identify you?
Yes !!!! My dog. Everyone in the area knows my dogs
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Well its been removed from the website..with a reply to my email.."Fine...its not a good picture anyway"

And then she replied to the face book comment and I replied back basically showing her up and now its all gone..

Mission Accomplished
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Well its been removed from the website..with a reply to my email.."Fine...its not a good picture anyway"

And then she replied to the [System edit: site in banned list] comment and I replied back basically showing her up and now its all gone..

Mission Accomplished
Good for you x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2