View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Yep nail on head griff. And she continues to get away with it even after him reporting things last Summer.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Yet another bush out the garden was overcrowded .less is better
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 12:13 PM
yes, it isn't right is it Lynn, could you imagine the state that lad would be in without his dad and you and gorden?? i know social services are overstretched but surely with so many people saying the same things somebody should put two and two together. I know she has had a troubled past but that can't be used as an excuse for everything and surely you would want to be the best parent you could be?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Lynn, I really feel for you, poor Joel is not getting a fantastic example in his home life, and the way it is going he will be on the same downhill path as his mother went. No wonder you are worried, like Griff I have no idea how you keep your hands off her and your mouth shut. Hoping this injury does not impact on him long term as no one either at school or anywhere else seems to give a toss do they.
Did get the girls out, had Kesh and Zen on the football field, they got a bit of a run round and play, then I saw someone with a pug on an extending lead, and 2 kids head for the swings, pug was running round in circles and she was getting tied in knots, hand holding the plastic handle waving in the air, swopping hands, I thought I better disappear because the end result could have involved us and I wasn't going there. Took Cariad, Lona and Mabs onto the ground behind the bungalows and we had a bit of playtime then home, obviously last day of holidays and everyone has to be out. Setting out earlier than normal didn't work, usually does, but not today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 01:18 PM
You and sue can come and do our garden if you like when you've finished yours.
Bet you'll be glad to see the children go back to school June. Here ours went back Tuesday.
Phoebe and george go back end of the month they go to private school.

Marks just messaged Donna took joel to the hospital this morning and he has to go back to the fracture clinic on the 4th expect mark will have to do that as it's in stortford so hopefully he can change his days off if he isn't off that day.
I can relax a bit now I have been so worried about him. Mark knew I was so thoughtful boy he is he messaged me instead of telling me when he got in later this evening.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Got a new appointment for the eye clinic at Orsett Hospital rather than Southend and managed to get transport arranged as well for Tuesday 30th May. Means being ready at 8.45 am but that is usually because they fit other pick ups in on the way to the hospital for a 10.45 am appointment.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Lynn, so pleased he has been taken to hospital
TW, wise move, flexi lead and loopy dog would end in disaster
Moyra, pleased you have managed to rearrange your appointment.
My sd card reader came...i can't get the texts off my phone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Thank goodness Marks somehow managed to sort Joel out, Lynn.
Moyra, glad you've got not only the eye test where you wanted it, but can also get there as well, Bonus
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Dona took him June in the end. Daresay she will swoop in the money offered for a cab even though he is on the bones of his backside till payday.
Moyra glad you have an appointment that will be a little easier for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 03:04 PM
if i were Mark i would insist on a receipt Lol...chances are she dragged the poor lad on the bus!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >