Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-10-2015, 09:22 PM

Nurse Mouse on duty (Pic heavy)

This is from thread (Proud and Sad Day)
Pic heavy so figured I would post in photo's

Director of activities said he was so well behaved that if anyone stopped us to have them contact her, he was that well behaved and was so gentle with the other patients was doing there physical therapy that he was welcome whenever.
Think everyone on duty came to visit him and he let everyone pet him and he walked up to about 10 other people who used a wheelchair or walker, that came over. He was extremely gentle with all them and did not lean on them, while taking pets anywhere on his body.

The director said even the 2 therapy dogs (There for Halloween) ducked there heads when people patted them on the head where as Mouse just stood there not ducking and sucked up all the loving being very gentle and nuzzling up to them.

Mouse waiting for them to put his mommy back in bed

Her once they put her in bed

Soon as I said ok.

Couple cuddle shots

Cheesing on the bed

His bib bought in last fall and never really used, now I see it being used alot on visits

Can you see the love in his eyes as we are saying bye bye.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Why has he got a bib
What a big softy he is, and so glad he is going to be looking after mummy so well, lovely the hospital are being so flexible about it
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Cute pics. Wife looks happy to see him. Glad they lit him visit. They really don't let pets, especially big ones like Mouse visit hospitals here.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Why has he got a bib
What a big softy he is, and so glad he is going to be looking after mummy so well, lovely the hospital are being so flexible about it
LOL, one thing about mastiffs, it don't matter how well behaved, they still drool a lot.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2015, 10:19 PM
A very long time ago now, I used to go and stay with my mother's friend (who I called Aunty) she had a lot of children, they had a farm, and a mastiff they called Reba.
I can always remember sitting with her for hours talking to her, and I never remember her drooling at all. I was broken hearted when she died, so was my aunty and they never had another mastiff after Reba
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
A very long time ago now, I used to go and stay with my mother's friend (who I called Aunty) she had a lot of children, they had a farm, and a mastiff they called Reba.
I can always remember sitting with her for hours talking to her, and I never remember her drooling at all. I was broken hearted when she died, so was my aunty and they never had another mastiff after Reba
Some are a lot dryer mouthed than others.
They have always been my big babies, most likely will never have a time which I don't have one. Until the day comes where I can't take care of them.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2015, 11:54 PM
What a lovely big caring boy. So glad he's been able to visit. Bet it's helped your wife and Mouse too
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-10-2015, 08:58 AM
OMG they look so happy to see each other and I'm sure it will speed her recovery.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Wonderful pickies and so much love for his mummy, too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Wonderful pictures and so much love between them. I am sure his help will speed her recovery.