Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi Clare
Glad that the vet can find nothing major going on-that is re-assuring -he has certainly been in the wars lately-and has been very brave -so have you

Re the anaesthetic-our Buster,14 has had the same-3 in about 3 yrs -all for dental work and this time I ,like you was worried as he could hardly stand up and kept falling over-his back legs didnt seem able to support him ,but the next day he was fine -perhaps it was because of his age.

Hope he is back soon to the Philly on the video you posted

Rigsby is quite flattered that Philly accepted his big sloppy kisses so sends some more,as he said he can remember feeling dopey after his anaesthetic-dont believe him-think he was just looking for sympathy!!!!
Maureen
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Hope Philly feels a lot better tomorrow and it is great news if nothing serious going on. I thought Paddy was your OH
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Hope Philly feels a lot better tomorrow and it is great news if nothing serious going on. I thought Paddy was your OH
Lol it took me a while to click.

I'm glad that the vet has not found anything too bad but it must be very frustrating not to have the answer.
Lets hope poor Philly picks up soon.
Thinking of you xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Thinking of Philly and hoping he is much improved really soon.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Hi Clare
Glad that the vet can find nothing major going on-that is re-assuring -he has certainly been in the wars lately-and has been very brave -so have you

Re the anaesthetic-our Buster,14 has had the same-3 in about 3 yrs -all for dental work and this time I ,like you was worried as he could hardly stand up and kept falling over-his back legs didnt seem able to support him ,but the next day he was fine -perhaps it was because of his age.

Hope he is back soon to the Philly on the video you posted

Rigsby is quite flattered that Philly accepted his big sloppy kisses so sends some more,as he said he can remember feeling dopey after his anaesthetic-dont believe him-think he was just looking for sympathy!!!!
Maureen
Aww poor buster. Hope he recovered well from his dental op, Phils 1st aneasthetic was for his teeth too, he had 3 taken out.

Bless little Rigsby. Phil sends him an unusually slobbery kiss back, poor fella has been drooling lots since he got home, everywhere he goes he's followed by me and the wipes

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lol it took me a while to click.

I'm glad that the vet has not found anything too bad but it must be very frustrating not to have the answer.
Lets hope poor Philly picks up soon.
Thinking of you xx
he he he!!! Must remember to use her real name on here, i called her paddy at the vets today too, poor babe, she has so many names!

Thank for the kind wishes, Philly is picking up a little, he seems a bit more switched on, he's still not eaten yet but we have just been for a very short slow walk to the end of the road and back. xx
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7