View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Ermmm nope TW....both of us are clueless lol he has been separated for 2years and I have been single for 13years!!!! He is going to be here at about 1 and I did check he was still coming..he found that hilarious. He is driving so we won't be drinking
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Morning all.
Can't make its mind up weather wise here. Did some gardening yesterday and going out again today put some new borders in around the summer house got to sort that out loads of stuff in it waiting for the charity shop.........its made its way out of the house a big first step I admit but the final step needed, so the words "finger out get it" in no specific order are my mantra for the week.

Griff enjoy the day....sounds like you are well matched. Friendship is a good starting point.

Good luck selling the car Lynn. What is your car of choice next?

Sue hope your lad enjoys the festival of speed....

Roast pork for lunch with all the trimmings.

Thinking of booking tickets for the Battle Proms Picnic Concert.

Opps got to go punch up in the tropical fish tank.......may have to get a spare/second little tank as I have a over enthusiastic honey gourami beating everything else in the tank up.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Morning all.
We are having a quiet day doing nothing today, well thats the plan!!
Yesterday our son and daughter in law brought their BBQ here and did all the shopping and we had a family BBQ. It was lovely to sit back and do nothing! So today all we have to do is recover lol
The weather is very overcast and dull here I had hoped for some sun to sit in but I don't think there is much hope of that.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Kazz, well done for getting the stuff moved...little steps all add up. Thank you, need to go and sort out what I am wearing..just checked the weather and it is sun and showers so will go for a long sleeved top, skinny jeans and either my brothel creepers or boots.....brothel creepers I think!
Nippy oooo a BBQ, not had one for agggggges!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Will have a look at cost advertising on auto trader June.
Next choice will be either Peugeot estate which is the run around for now Kazz or another Volvo Dillon fits in well surprisingly in an estate and to be honest it is easier for him to get in and out than the Mazda with all the seats down. Would love another Chrysler but getting them fixed is a nightmare such a long wait for parts. In Norfolk anyway didn't have so much trouble in Harlow with the Chrysler.
I think there will be another clear out here soon.
Enjoy your day griff outfit sounds ideal.
Sounds like it was a lovely day Nippy Jen.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Just had some fantastic news from my daughter in the US. She went to a UKC show yesterday and did really well again. Makes me very proud of her. Have a good afternoon all. Cloudy here but not cold.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Well done to your daughter, Brenda. Its lovely to watch your kids be successful in whatever direction they choose
Nippy, would love a barbie as well, like Griff, not had one for ages.
Griff, you've been on Your Date for 47 minutes and counting now, hoping its going well.
Overcast here and not that warm, glad I only put a fleece on over my t shirt and trakkie bottoms because I came back really warm, had my boots on as well though. Took Mabs and Kesh onto the country park like I did yesterday, and like yesterday hardly saw a soul. There were 2 springers out with a coupe and they were using whistles with them, lovely to see that. Then saw a couple of ladies with their dogs, who stopped for a chat and that was it. Some horses out, but most in the fields.
Lynn both those cars will be faithful servants asking for little, in my experience anyway.
Had a lovely shower, sat with a butty and a brew, going to see whats on telly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Congratulations to your daughter brenda and you of course.
Well not long advertised the Mazda in Exchange and Mart two weeks for a fiver and up to 12 photos.
Within minutes the phone rang Gorden answered conversation went.
Gorden when did we buy the car I answered then Gorden no that's not enough no that's not near enough either. Like I said no we have only just advertised it. End of conversation.
2 mins later phone goes. Gorden answers again I hear Upwell, then haven't I jsut spoken to you ? You are wasting my time and no I'm not telling you that he was enquiring what we paid for it and I told you no that's not a near enough offer today.
God loves a trier as they say.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Sue and I went to Sovereign harbour this afternoon and it was very windy but at least the sun is out. Tried out my new video wind deflector with a head on wind and it didn't stop all the wind noise across the microphone on the camcorder. Going to post a video later when it has downloaded of the boats going into the harbour which came out better than I expected. Could have easily added music to the video but that was not the purpose of the exercise of recording amount of wind noise made.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 03:42 PM
lynn, i bloody hate people that do that, so annoying....tyre kickers too, what a waste of time
Brenda, how wonderful, congrats to your daughter
TW, i love to see dogs behaving well and doing what they were trained to do
well i have been and i am back, just went to my local....it was o.k, wants to see me again...i think....learnt a fair bit about him..gosh he has had a awful life, poor baby
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >