View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2009, 12:49 PM
It is a gorgeous place you have H , inside and out, you should be very proud of what you have both achieved x x x x x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
East!! half hour drive from Worthing (traffic pending).
Inland? I used to live in Brighton and I also lived in Hove, and I'm guessing you're inland from there? You'll also know the horrendous drive I have to get anywhere SOUTH of this village, it's a nightmare when you try and get on that A27!!! I usually end up going up to the Steyning by-pass just to avoid it! Steyning's good too, but I've tried there and nothing, I don't like the new coz I couldn't bear to live on an estate with everyone knowing you're business, even watching you clean your car, that wouldn't be for us, we like our privacy, which we have here once those big gates are shut!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
It is a gorgeous place you have H , inside and out, you should be very proud of what you have both achieved x x x x x
Thanks Shane. I think Dave and I spent about 2 years of every single week-end we had off work to do this, that or the other here, Dave never got an actual week-end off from work to sit on his a*se or do something he wanted to do, but he seemed to enjoy it all, but it was lovely when I had 12 hard-working builders arriving every single day to do it all for us!!! That's what we do now, if anything needs doing, I get somebody in, I think Dave's done his diy bit over the last 23 years here!!! xxxxxx
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 07:17 PM
lovely house H.

another nice house and a porche to sit in the drive now thats something to look forward too!

shame you couldnt move oup north.....we have a 7 bed house in the village up for...£148,000 needs upgrading. loads of walks too.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi H - If you're looking for value for money come live opposite us, the huge old 8 bedroom farmhouse and two big barns (You could park ten cars in each) plus a couple of acres is comming on the market this year for about £30K and there is no noise, no traffic, and dog walks in the forest begin at your back door

It will need rennovation of course and therein lies the snag as I may have mentioned before, still it would make a nice holiday home
I'm packing my bag!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 07:24 PM
It's lovely house H, I hope you get some interest, my mum's partner has just sold his well below the asking price and after 18 months on the market, not good for it atm but houses down there usually sell better don't they?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4