Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 12:31 PM

** is it just me??**

hi all

well a bit of a strange post i guess,,, i have this song,, its called "butterfly kisses" and is sung by michael bolton,, well for the flaming life of me i cant listen to it without bursting into tears
i love the song but every time i listen to it i get really upset, was just wondering if this happens to anyone else and would love it if any of you who can get hold of the song and listen to it could let me know if it has the same effect

i find it quite odd really

thanx for listening

kimbles and the rather large bean x x x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Not that song,but James Blunts beautiful does it for me everytime,think its to do with Zantas name meaning Beautiful girl.I even cry when i'm in the car listening to it.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Not that song,but James Blunts beautiful does it for me everytime,think its to do with Zantas name meaning Beautiful girl.I even cry when i'm in the car listening to it.
i hope i dont hear this song anywhere in public or i will make a complete fool of myself, i just well up the minute i hear the song and as it goes on i get more and more upset

maybe its to do with the fact i used to be really close to my dad but we have drifted apart and i miss him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2006, 12:44 PM
I think thats it,I no longer have Zanta and like you I hope I don't hear it out in public or people will think I have lost it.We can't help it if we are just big softies.Just noticed baby due in 8 weeks,just in time for Spring lovely.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
I think thats it,I no longer have Zanta and like you I hope I don't hear it out in public or people will think I have lost it.We can't help it if we are just big softies.Just noticed baby due in 8 weeks,just in time for Spring lovely.
im deffinately a big softie, one big emotional wreck at the best of times but with pregnancy hormones on top of that,, well say no more

yep baby will be here in about 6 weeks tomorrow rather scary but sooooo exciting
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Good luck,you will keep us posted won't you,until you aren't able too of course and then we will have to wait patiently.
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 01:16 PM
I have a song that does that to me too. Its "Leaving on a jet plane", not the original, but the version on the "Armageddon" soundtrack. Makes me sob when ever I hear it.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
groovy kinda love by phil collins does it for me no reason thou the song doesn remind me of anyone
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Aww. 6 weeks is nothing at all, how exciting (erm, and scary!)

I am the same to the song Dance with my father again by Luther vandross! Always upsets me, not sure why. I just think it must be awful to lose a parent and I am dreading it