View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Besoeker, Steve is my 53 year old son. I am 72 and am finding him hard to share my flat with but life goes on.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2017, 05:46 PM
Evening everyone. Turned out a nice day here.
We took Dillon to Brandon park and he hurt his front paw chasing squirrels but he seems to be easier with it now.
We stopped and had a warm sausage roll and cuppa at the cafe.
When we had dropped him off home and we had tidied we popped out to a garden centre and vintage tea room and had cheese scone with onion jam and apple.

Mark and Lauren here doing toad in the hole and mash for tea.

Hope everyone is well and that Steve has cleared his mess now Moyra and that everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Besoeker, Steve is my 53 year old son. I am 72 and am finding him hard to share my flat with but life goes on.
Thank you. I didn't know. I can imagine it could be difficult.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Every time I've come on here the phone has rung, and then I've had to go and do stuff.
Moyra I'm sorry Steve is still unable to act like an adult, it must drive you nuts, it would me.
After I had Mabs,Kesh and Zen out, I took Cariad and Lona onto the field.Threw a ball for Lona and Cariad started running as well, now this is a rare occurence as she has really slowed down over the last couple of years and hasn't shown any interest in playing ball for a good while. This continued all the time we were out, I called her and she ran over to me, not fast, but it was quicker than she has moved for a while. So despite the fact she has now got 4 lumps around her op site, the rest of her seems to be doing OK
Been quite a nice day, not cold, a bit of a cool breeze but once I'm out and walking I come back like a wet rag.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Evening all. Just watched an interesting programme about police dog work. Took me back some years. Off now to read. Later than usual.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Forgot to say that the food wasn't there when I took Cariad for her late walk last night, but the shop was closed again today, doubt I'll see the money for it, but you have to roll with the punches and she seemed really nice and you have to try don't you
Taking Cariad for a walk round now, and then having a soak. Forecast tomorrow isn't wonderful. I've got stuff I can do in the house as the girls have been out virtually every day this week so one duvet day won't harm us.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
And I didn't mean to pry so sorry if it cave across that way
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2