View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2007, 11:25 AM
H - Do bear in mind the maid (Or someone) will have to dust them.

Balls & things are OK if there's no nooks & crevices, smooth curves make for easier cleaning, not that I ever do that (The house maid does it of course!! )
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh Losos, now look what you've gone and made me do!!! I've got to do that "womanly" thing now and tell him I've changed my mind!!!

I think they've cottoned on to me though, coz they said before they start putting the walls up (on Friday) upstairs, they're going to make me climb up the ladder and tell them exactly where I want these walls to go, just in case they put them in the wrong place!!! I said we might be in for a long morning though coz I do tend to change my mind every 5 mins when deciding on something important like that! Every time Dave goes to hang something up he stands there for about 5 minutes holding it in place, and asks me about 10 times "are you sure you want it here????"!!!!! He's had 25 years experience though, whereas these builders have only had 3 weeks with me!!!

Hmmmmm, balls or square newells.........
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
H - Do bear in mind the maid (Or someone) will have to dust them.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Losos, now look what you've gone and made me do!!! I've got to do that "womanly" thing now and tell him I've changed my mind!!!
:smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2