Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2013, 07:08 PM

I'm snookered!

I have spent today planting up 160 Lobelia plants, 45 trailing Begonia, 70 French Marigolds and 24 trailing Geraniums ready to grow on.

Just as I finished the door bell went and there was a delivery man with a box of 70 Petunias
I've watered them and put them in the greenhouse and there they can stay til my back stops aching
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Oh they will be gorgeous when planted up all of them - pictures please Sure the petunias will not mind waiting their turn are they trailing/doubles?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Petunias are my favourite. Your garden is going to look a picture, please be sure to post pics of it when its all out in full bloom.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have spent today planting up 160 Lobelia plants, 45 trailing Begonia, 70 French Marigolds and 24 trailing Geraniums ready to grow on.

Just as I finished the door bell went and there was a delivery man with a box of 70 Petunias
I've watered them and put them in the greenhouse and there they can stay til my back stops aching
Hi Have you green fingers,I wish I had plant things and they dont even bother to come up.the only thing that came up was lilies but they seem to only flower in the day and then go off the boil in the evening,My OH says they are weeds,as they have spread all over the garden.crystalgirl