View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Aww well done Zena. She is turning into one fantastic pup isn't she?
I am glad that you and Mum enjoyed the visit and that Zena was so pleased to see your Mum too.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Helena Zena Sounds like a right little star.

I can well see the smile she brought to your Mum's face, bet it lit up the room.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:24 PM
How lovely for your mum & you must be very proud of Zena

Tilly is 23 weeks too & is most definatley in the Kevin stage - it started about a week ago - just on cue!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Lovely to read this Aitch. Really pleased to see it went so well. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Sounds like it all went really well. Good girl Zena, it is nice you can take her there to see your Mum, it will be good for all of you.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 09:37 AM
That was so nice to read am glas you had a nice visit and bet seeing Zena did your mum the world of good hugs to all x
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Well done Zena xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Bless her xxxxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Aww bless little Zena for bringing a big smile to so many faces, especially your dear mum's H

I agree with Jess, Zena sounds like perfect PAT dog material, and a real ambassador for this wonderful breed She must be like Flame, as she never had a Kevin phase ... Yogi is just going through his now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Aww bless little Zena for bringing a big smile to so many faces, especially your dear mum's H

I agree with Jess, Zena sounds like perfect PAT dog material, and a real ambassador for this wonderful breed She must be like Flame, as she never had a Kevin phase ... Yogi is just going through his now
Thanks Kirsty, that's quite comforting to know, especially as she is growing to look like Flame more and more each day with her pale fluffy mane and markings This could be possible then, that she will skip that Kevin stage, especially if I keep on at her! Lol! Bless her heart, I think dog training next week will be a real doddle, apart from her barking, coz she does like the sound of her own voice at the moment, just like I remember Yogi did at this age, but it's getting controllable if a little slow!

I love how she acts in the mornings after breakfast and walkies, when I just have to say, "mummy's going out now, go and lie down" and she immediately goes under the kitchen table and curls up in a ball, and even if I have to pop back in coz I've forgotten something, she never stirs, oh it's just heaven and like I say, just like having another adult around now, because even 2 weeks ago, she just didn't know what I meant most of the time, but now most of it has sunk in and I'm loving it! I don't really like that puppy stage, although cute, it does frustrate me, but it's all gone now with my little young lady!

Thanks everyone, I will take her again tonight and take the camera!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >