View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 12:54 PM
The motorway was running smoothly which is always a huge relief. Mum was dreadful .... but happy so I don't think I can hope for more than that and have to accept that that is now her norm. The dogs were really good and are now lying squashed together in a small patch of sun on our kitchen floor

Bev An added bonus for you to meet up with a friend for lunch. I hope you've had a lovely 'catch-up'.
Afternoon his lordship ... enjoy your day .
June What a nightmare for you. I have to admit that now all the kids round here are on holiday time we keep coming across more and more numpties out with dogs they have no control over Would you be able to get permission to take all four of your dogs to where Keshi has her training classes (when classes aren't on) and give them all a session in peace? I really do sympathise
Elaine Thanks I'd be the same cleaning the house ... we have to give the right impression that we are uber clean and tidy people don't we I'm sure we'd all be like that ,but if you didn't clean I don't think for one minute that Lynn would come back and say ...'do you know that Elaine's house was filthy' I hope you had a lovely time.

I'm now going to spend some time in the garden using the last of the grass on the balcony to patch the lawn ..... the balcony grass is now soooooo long
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Made it back home without any sightings of the Neo, thank goodness, I felt like I needed eyes to the side as well as to the front and back. Mabs is actually beginning to make very slight progress, probably have slipped back tomorrow lol.
Wish I could work it out with her, I've now got 3 out of 4 in the Gold Class, and one that could barely hold her own in the Bronze, but I am determined she is going to do it, we have the rest of her lifetime and she's 2, so that gives us 8 years minimum
Where I go training, the land does belong to the Club, unfortunately it would cost thousands to fence it off, therefore there are people on it during the week, a park adjacent to it. There did used to be a wooden clubhouse, but the locals burnt it down so now there are 2 metal container like things for us, one for storage of equipment and one where we can sit and have a brew and gossip. So I would be no better off, probably worse actually.
Everyone walked, was going to take Cariad and Lona on the river, but it is very high, so we just went on the river bank for a walk round etc. up to Mercmans land and back again, neither sight nor sign of him still.
Glad your mum was fine Jenny, I know what you mean, I bet you're stretched like piano wire when you come out lol
Off for shavings and whatever I can find in their freezer for the girls. Sunny but windy and cool here, no strappy tops or going without socks either
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Morning all............. had a read through and as always LOVE to read everyone's updates.

Pleased everyone is feeling well... hope Lynn and Elaine have fun, which ofcourse they will!!!!! Bring us back some cake for later!!

Today, well today I am working, and walking and need to go get the doglets some more treat biscuits for their afternoon snacks and bed time snacks! Tilly's lump is much the same as it was, I keep staring at it but it isn't doing anything!!

Hoping the sun will be out today.. and that is about it! I need more coffee before I am fully copus mentus!!

Happy Birthday Eileen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Afternoon everyone,
Thought I'd have a quick catchup before I go off to work, chucked lauryn a jacket spud in oven so her tea sorted, put Rosie some biscuits in her bowl but she's give me that look as if to say 'nope not eating cos your leaving me' but she will eat some once lauryn is in. Funny so& so

See ya all later will pop in when I get home for DaD
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Hope you're having a lovely day with Elaine LYNN. Don't go wiping your fingers over the furniture for dust when she's not looking will you.
Glad your mum is ok JENNY. It's all you can expect now isn't it.
It must be a nightmare for you JUNE with all the numpties about. I kept off the park today cos I could see in the distance that it was packed. I ended up going to P@H to get Taffy weighed. He's not lost even an ounce His diet is going about as well as mine then.
Ironing & baking all done this morning so I'm not going to do anything else today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone, late on parade again. Lovely day out there. Happy Birthday Eileen enjoy your day. Love your little ornaments on the front step.

Have a great day everyone, God bless, Moyra xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Been up your end Lynne, to Leigh for shavings, got some chicken and tripe from their freezer and saw this, so bought it. They go through squeaky balls like there's no tomorrow, either losing them or shredding them. Hoping that we get a decent summer and the builders move from the back of my house and I can get up to my gate and take all 4 girls in the car to the river
http://www.viovet.co.uk/Horsemens_Pr...FTMetAoda1AA_w
called in at Leigh Asda for unleaded for the car, £1.25.7 a litre, so cheaper than anywhere else and I was passing anyway, got 3/4 of a tankful. Will run it on petrol for 1/4 of a tank to get it all lubricated, then back to lpg.
Hope you feel better today Moyra and the soreness is easing a bit now.
The kids aren't off school around here as yet, but I'm sure that will change in the next few days, fairly quiet during the day at the moment. Wish it was warmer, the winds pretty cold still
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Afternoon everyone. Had a lovely day with Elaine.
Her gang are absolutely gorgeous and were very well behaved. Beautiful cats too.
I have come home tired and happy and with free range eggs from her lovely chickens.

The cake was delicious and a lovely little tea room Elaine had found.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Glad you had such a lovely day out Lynn, it really takes you out of yourself when you have such a marvellous time doesnt it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Its really nice to meet up and next time it will Elaine's turn to visit here and meet Dillon. I don't think he will be as well behaved as Elaine's gang.
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »