View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Results are in and she has all the grades she needs and has passed Maths so she doesn't need to do it again I'm so massively proud of her, I cried and now am beaming with pride
Taking her out for the biggest piece of cake ever
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Well done Lauryn and congratulations. Enjoy the cake you two. X
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Well done Lauryn, despite all the dreadful pain she has been in, she has done it Especial congrats on the Maths, I can't add up to save my life
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Good afternoon

Hope the aches are better today Moyra.

Have a good day relaxing doing your crafts Rosebud. Sad about being banned from a site but never mind you are better than them.

Congratulations to Lauryn especially the maths. She deserves a treat for that as her year has not been good health wise.

Hope the dentist goes ok Gordon hate them myself

Take care doing the dog guard June hope you don't set yourself back.

Wet on an off this morning. Up early as Barry had to be at the hospital at 7.45 am for his op. Just heard he has had it and is back on the ward recovering. They will ring me when I can collect him so enjoying the peace and quiet whilst I can.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Congratulations to Lauryn... Sleepy day here.. Restless without the strength to do much.. still made a lovely meal.. chicken and sweet potato " soup".. more like stew... with peas from the garden and a good serving of curly kale ditto.. Stuffed! Enough to freeze.. Both cats are sleeping, big cat on my bed, Sweetpea in her box... One of my family in Canada is " babysitting " a Bengal tomorrow! Yearning! ....Need to sort what to make.. that lovely Italian lady made a real dent in my baby stuff, bless her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2015, 12:01 PM
That was quick Sue. Hope he',s sorted now and no more complaining. Is he going to come home so quickly after all the time hes had in there. Thought they'd keep him at least 24 hours. Like you say enjoy the peace whilst you can.
Son been on and was relàying the Halfords saga to him, he says he will do it, said to him the reviews say its fiddly to fit and how glad some of them were Halfords did it, but he said Worst Case Scenario, he'll be brave. Not heard a word from Halfords, my worst fears are realised, they really couldn't care less.
Steeling myself to go and bodge the old set up back in. Am going to have 10 minutes with Zenith in the garden first because I will feel more positive after that
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon

Have a good day relaxing doing your crafts Rosebud. Sad about being banned from a site but never mind you are better than them.

Congratulations to Lauryn especially the maths. She deserves a treat for that as her year has not been good health wise.

Wet on an off this morning. Up early as Barry had to be at the hospital at 7.45 am for his op. Just heard he has had it and is back on the ward recovering. They will ring me when I can collect him so enjoying the peace and quiet whilst I can.
Basically it is that I am not Irish and do not have their way of always moaning and lamenting and exaggerating their problems! Which they do painfully and non stop.. My more positive views go down ill! Ah well! But they really are bad! POOR ME! POOR ME! POOR ME!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That was quick Sue. Hope he',s sorted now and no more complaining. Is he going to come home so quickly after all the time hes had in there. Thought they'd keep him at least 24 hours. Like you say enjoy the peace whilst you can.
Son been on and was relàying the Halfords saga to him, he says he will do it, said to him the reviews say its fiddly to fit and how glad some of them were Halfords did it, but he said Worst Case Scenario, he'll be brave. Not heard a word from Halfords, my worst fears are realised, they really couldn't care less.
Steeling myself to go and bodge the old set up back in. Am going to have 10 minutes with Zenith in the garden first because I will feel more positive after that
Please be careful TW... it is the unusual tasks that do the damage...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon

Wonderful. missed that coming up.. when I first came to Ireland, my new landladys cousin asked me to pray for her husband in hospital for surgery.. she was painting the bedroom while he was away.. Then I got a desperate visit.. STOP PRAYING! They are sending him home early and I am not ready!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Thanks all for the kind thoughts - re dentist, am now sorted with a nice new ceramic filling, which set by the simple expedient of shining a little blue light on it - very impressed. Small amounts of drilling and polishing after it's installation but completely pain free. So my "gob" and let's face it, I've plenty of that, is restored to full working order.
Big well done for Lauryn, Mandy, you must be so proud and pleased, she can now forge ahead into this big old world in pursuit of her goal. The first hurdle is now officially cleared!
Sue - Pleased that your OH is now sorted and can get on with the job of recovering. Don't take any rubbish from him when he gets home he has now turned the corner and can only get better - so don't overdo the mollycoddling! See what a fine doctor I'd make! They'd sooner pop their clogs than have a visit from me - with my sub standard bedside manner! lol! Hope he is restored quickly and that all is well.
June - Good luck with fighting the dog-guard - hope you win.
Have a good rest of day everyone, see you later, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »