View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Lynn, thanks for posting the piccies of Dillons bed, what luxory our two have the old duvets and blankets but as I have said before they often prefer to be outside on the grass or even the tarmac.

Must go now, will be back tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Afternoon all
Had a quick look in earlier but got distracted sorting the stuff for dad to take to the tip.
TW, that really isn't good about the floor
Brenda, deags has homeopathic stuff and she has to wait half an hour for brekkie to be served
Moyra, i am sure you have been out with Amber by now and hope it was a good walk
Hi to all others i haven't mentioned.....back in a bit!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 01:28 PM
LOL Griff, guess where I'll be going in a while - the tip
Right best get the girls sorted and give them their bones, place is like a flaming builders yard again
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Oh dear June just what you don't need. Hope the insurance company will have the festive spirit and reopen the file so that you can claim.

Hope you are feeling ok today Griff.

Good afternoon Harvey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 03:14 PM
i am sue todays trip to the tip will be one of many over the next week or so TW, ours was dead quiet apparently
Hi Sue, not feeling too bad today thanks...bit achey but o.k
Jut going to venture up the field...if i can drag myself off the sofa and typical the pups have just gone to sleep!!! christmas party at training tonight, lord knows whats in store for us
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 03:18 PM
He's just putting new floorboards in now and has put some wood treatment on the rest of them. Picking his son up from the Christmas Pantomime in less than an hour, doubt my floor will go down today with all the shenanigans
Moyra I will plait sawdust if the insurance plays ball with me, but will be ringing them anyway
Griff, enjoy your party, hope you feel better soon, and typical of them going to sleep just when you had discovered a small part of your Get Up And Go.
Gotta laugh at the girls,they are sat in a row looking up at the bathroom where the electric saw is buzzing away'What the heck is that and Why is it in the bathroom'
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Word for the evening: disambiguation. Corrie and Emmerdale tonight. Enjoy.pleased to hear you have a floor June. Griff enjoy the fun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Good word Brenda
TW, i bet the girls are wondering what kind of devil is in the bathroom...i won't hold my breath for the insurance paying out but i would make it clear that their workman should have noticed it
Had the pups out...go it is sooooooooo muddy up their, deags has come back black!! i am worrying she might get a water infection swamping about in all that mud but i can't wash her every day, i have got a damp jaycloth and wiped some of it off
i will try to have a good time at the doggy crimbo party, i got crisps, mince pies and pop, i don't even like mince pies Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Fingers crossed the insurance pays out June.
Sounds like the tips have been busy today. Enjoy the party tonight griff.

Well eventually found my get and go and all that needed is doing is got up and gone.
Hope your get up and go I found June got to you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Well I did a tip trip and tidied the girls up, so Get Up and Go stayed for a while.
New flooring still not down because he's spent all day with floorboards, ripping rotten ones up and fitting fresh, so he's here tomorrow now, I think my Christmas pressies will be very tiny ones at this rate, ah well everyone knows whats happened and I need to sit on the loo, lie in the bath and shower safely.
Have a lovely time at the party Griff, why would Deags get an infection through getting dirty, you worry too much, mine should be rancid with all the fox poo, mud, canals they go in
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >