Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2011, 03:48 PM
(((Hugs))) to you both.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2011, 03:55 PM
So sorry to hear this, and so soon again, but I hope she's going to be ok now and not go into those clusters. Keep at it Malka, I do hope she's ok now.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2011, 04:09 PM
<hugs> to you both.

Poor baby, she has a lot to deal with from this terrible condition, but the best of TLC to help her
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Champa is on 90mgs twice a day --he weighs about 24kg.

I am lucky as he hasn't fitted for years now. It can be really hard to get the dosage right, it is with some kids as well.

Good luck.

rune
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Little booger left a frozen chicken wing somewhere, had to hunt round for it before the mice got it - dozed - I mean she did, just now asked for dindins - ate a bit said ok Mom that is enuff - me stuffed.

Will not let her cluster if I have anything to do with it, which of course I do not, but what can I do more than I have already done?

Pereg is absolutely wonderful - let me wipe her down - comes up for cuddles now - look in her eyes is sheer love. And I keep talking to her and saying who cares about silly seizures because they are not important, and I have been singing to her, making up silly verses, and she just looks at me with such a look of love on her face.

Is the way I am treating her the correct way? I do not know. Are the supplements I give her are helping her? I do not know.

But one thing I do know is that the love I have for her is something that she feels, she knows, and, I am almost sure, does help her get through these horrible GMs.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh Malka, so sorry to read this, it does seem to be happening quite often now but she's got you and you will do all that anyone can do for her I know that.

Sending lots of Dogsey vibes to you both.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-09-2011, 04:58 PM
She is now playing up again but she is definitely not post-ictal, so it is back to the NO NO NO. I mean she will either have another GM this evening or she will not.

The extra 100mg Pb should have knocked her out. It did not.

There honestly is not anything more I can do. And nothing my vet could do at the moment.

I just wish there was someone I could talk to - to hear a human voice - just to know that there is life behind typed letters on a computer monitor.

Sorry - I guess I am feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment.

Sorry. Please forgive me.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-09-2011, 06:37 PM
She is not good. Panting too much.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
She is now playing up again but she is definitely not post-ictal, so it is back to the NO NO NO. I mean she will either have another GM this evening or she will not.

The extra 100mg Pb should have knocked her out. It did not.

There honestly is not anything more I can do. And nothing my vet could do at the moment.

I just wish there was someone I could talk to - to hear a human voice - just to know that there is life behind typed letters on a computer monitor.

Sorry - I guess I am feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment.

Sorry. Please forgive me.
i iz proud of u malka thats the attitude you have to have...normal, tis good,they are too astute on picking up on our feelings.

{{{{hugs}}}
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Sending huge hugs from me and mine Malka.
Just hang on in there.
xxxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >