View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Nippy - On the grounds that "fair exchange is no robbery" I'll see you tomorrow for the trifle and will do you a straight swap for that fell terrier of mine. Your lass will love the company and they can get up to allsorts together! She is only one tenth the size of any of my lurchers but has given me more grey hairs than the rest put together.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Nippy - On the grounds that "fair exchange is no robbery" I'll see you tomorrow for the trifle and will do you a straight swap for that fell terrier of mine. Your lass will love the company and they can get up to allsorts together! She is only one tenth the size of any of my lurchers but has given me more grey hairs than the rest put together.
Would take the trifle any day! Well,I can smell the delicious aroma drifting up the stairs from the bread and butter pudding I put together in the slow cooker so am off to eat and sleep, maybe knit a little... See thee all on the other side of midnight...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Beautiful sunny day here,cool wind spoils it, there is endless rain forecast for after today. Girls lay dead to the world in the sun, the umbrella is there for them, but Cariad is flat out catching the rays. Wondering if she is slowly winding down to be honest, she has been like this for a while now, then perks up. At the moment they are all bored, bored, bored, because of course I am useless even to myself, never mind to them. Managing to keep them clean and fed. House is a disaster area. Have got some sheets that need ironing as I need to change my bed, but I think for the first time in many many years the sheets will go on unironed. What iron have you got Griff, I think you've already told me, that bang on my head has caused a leak I think
Slept till early afternoon, popped out and handed out chicken drumsticks for lunch, as I have hardly any bones this time, quick skip out, then shower, hair wash and caught the 2.35 bus to the shops, only me on it, came back just now.
Got just what was desperately needed, food for me, tinned mackeral for the girls,they've got big bones for tea tonight anyway. I've got ostrich burgers (could be kangaroo burgers actually, just picked them up) and venison burgers, cheese, cucumber and biscuits. Had 4 carrier bags but not much in them. Popped in freezer shop and they had 900 g of liver for £1.95, so got 2 packs for the girls, sat in the sun and waited for the village bus, there was only me on it again. I do feel better for the sleep, definitely.
Lynn, glad you've had a spend, makes you feel better, and you sure have had a lot to cope with over the last 6 months.
What washer did you get.
Mandy I think if you go by LG's description of himself, you'll miss him entirely
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Good for you Lynn having a nice spend on yourselves. Pleased the car only needs a little bit of work so that won't cost a lot. It is the same with all large companies, no one speaks to one another its not as though they don't have computers so surely the information should be avail able for all departments to see.

Sorry your car is not ready June, hope the bill comes to less than you think.

Mandy I think Gordon is feeding you false information I expect he is tall dark and handsome and not ogre looking at all

Bread and butter pudding sounds yummy Rosebud bowl is out ready for a serving

Sorry you got wet on your walk 1cutedog.

Had sad news this morning. The husband of a very good friend of many years died this morning. He had only been ill for a short time.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Griff have a go with your comb just don't be like me. I'm a bit gung ho with things and always think it'll be fine I have done it successfully before and if I had just taken my time and realised how much better the new blades would be I wouldn't have scalped myself. Wore a hoodie when out this afternoon lol

I'm greedy so I'll beg for some trifle and bread and butter pudding if I may
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 03:50 PM
A Hoover June the 9kg with a auto clean feature.
Quite funny really as he was trying to sell me extended warranty and another feature of someone coming out once a year to clean your washing machine because the rims can get smelly you know. I said no thank you having had washing machines for 38 years I think I know by now what to do.
Also I was peeved washing machine new hoover toaster and kettle all paid in cash and they wouldn't take the old one away for free so we will do that when we get the larger car and wanted delivery charge if it was a specified time . Even though it says free delivery even weekends for large items. That is if you have the 7-7 delivery but it must be written very small.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 03:58 PM
LOL Lynn, yes we do know the rims can get smelly,hence the reason they are wiped regularly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Makes you crack up doesn't it ? As if I am going to pay a company a monthly fee for someone to come out and clean the machine every year. Its got an auto clean function for goodness sake.

Sorry to hear about your friend's husband Sue.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Sorry Sue, I meant to add that on as well, dreadful news for you, the poor man
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Hahahahaha that is hilarious Lynn.... you can get things that deodorise your washer anyway
TW, i have a Philips GC8370-02 Eco Steam Generator Iron, 5.2 bar Pressure 2400W
got to go feed the pups...back in a bit, sorry to anyone i haven't acknowledged
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »