Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2023, 10:49 AM

Talking Thursday 16.11.23

Well Good morning everyone

Chris Good thinking on Spring clean round 2. Hope by now your sofa is in place and you are firmly sat in it.

Griff Things will play out as they do. But hard to live though.

Lynn You can only do the best as you see it for Brewster and if that means talking to others then that the solution. Hope the lady manages to get in touch today. And that all is going well.

Brenda Good walking weather for you I hope, are "lost" in a book?

Sue Tip day today then is it? did you get any further with the tree reducing, or is it still on going?

Right off for a potter to my friends I am walking its only about a mile and half there have a cffee catch up then potter back home. Have a good afternoon all catch you later and I see my favoutie Dr Who David Tennant is back for a short while shall be watching that
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2023, 11:30 AM
Just back from the opticians for the annual NHS free eye check. Good news and bad news. My eye sight has not got any worse than last time but they can'timprove it with different lenses. At least it cost nothing which makes a change.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Good afternoon Kazz, Barry and all to follow.
I have been shopping and dropped some Arnica into Bev Boo fell down three steps yesterday, they took her along to the vet It sounds like she has pulled something or a sprain. Stayed for the obligatory cuppa or 3.
Brewster had some fly snapping this morning around 7 am and intermittently up till now. Nothing as bad as it has been and he will be getting some valerian tincture later to try to calm him down, he was jumping too much when I arrived home and will again tomorrow when Gorden arrives home from looking after Freya.
Fingers crossed the valerian takes the edge off.

Kazz hope you enjoyed your walk and coffee catch up.
Barry good it's not bad news about your eye sight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Good evening all
Barry,.sorry they can't improve your sight with lenese but good that your vision hasn't deteriorated
Kazz, yes, things will work out, it's manageable at the moment as he just hides in his room.... nobody has told him to, he just has, he doesn't bother with the dogs, hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks and I have made sure he can't contact me....well, he could probably email me but he is too thick to figure that out.
Made myself a curry and enjoyed having the house to myself for a bit.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Lynn, hope things settle down soon and I think you are past the halfway point now.... aren't you??
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2023, 04:50 PM
13 days tomorrow griff so fingers crossed he gets signed off.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Lynn do you think his fly snapping may simply down to boredom?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2023, 07:58 PM
It is a possibility Kazz and one we think may be the culprit.
The only way we are really going to eliminate things is when he starts going out and about .
If then we are still having issues then it may be something else underlying.Until then we have to take into consideration his state of mind at this time and if the drugs have left his system and the fly biting is getting less we can assume the Trazodone was part of the problem but boredom is the other part.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Get yourself some A4 paper, write 1-13 on each sheet and staple them together, end of each day....rip them off one by one.