View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Lynn, there is the chance of a job for her in HR but it is only for 6 months...i guess she would be out on her ear after that...i am not too sure, one of the other ladies applied and didn't get it and she is a nervous wreck...can't stand being there, one of the lads has to come from wolverhampton, it was fine whilst he got his shift allowance as it covered his travel costs, they lost the 10% shift allowance and he can't afford to keep paying out for the travel.
Dex is o.kish i think....struggling to keep track of what he is eating as i am putting food out and he isn't wanting it...he is seeing conor again tomorrow so we will see how his weight is going.......got a manic day today and tomorrow, my brother is coming up so need to get tidied up and bath the dogs too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Can't believe it Griff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Its all a bit hit and miss then. 6 months in HR then out on her ear would that allow them to get away with them paying any redundancy out or maybe reducing it significantly ?
Take it easy griff you are sounding a bit stressed out.

June its a new company called Benyfit natural. They deliver by courier so have to pay the postage. Not much choice round this way for other suppliers.
Harvey the turkey wings are like dinosaur bones bit on the expensive side though will reckon one will have to be chopped in two and do two meals for Dillon because they are so large. I think they were about £2.99 for 3-4 pieces. They do turkey backs too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 11:08 AM
That's what i think...i know that she is getting the opportunity as 2 of the bosses at HR really like her so there would perhaps be the chance of a job....she can't stay where she is though anyway
I have had a mad 2 weeks and the thought of dealing with my brother on top of it all isn't helping.....then we have Kota and her hyper excitement and i am just dreading it.....he won't just come for a walk and let her get it out of her system or go in the garden and chuck the ball about so i end up putting her on the lead and getting annoyed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Hugs griff think your gonna need them.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 11:13 AM
Thanks Lynn, if my stomach didn't feel so bad i would get absolutely Splattered Lol, times like this i wish i still had my own place!!
I do hope the chat with Beth goes well about your plans, do they have things they want to be getting on with too??
Right, best go start on this here tidying up
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Just a quickie. Good Luck to Gordon Lynn. June keep giving the pulsatilla until she stops being silly, at least in your eyes, and then stop the tabs. Re-start at any time if she reverts back to being silly. Again in your eyes. Only you can decide what is normal behaviour with this. bg!! Griff I hope your Mum gets sorted with a job. It is a nightmare when things go wrong. I know this from poor Sara when she worked at the academy. Hopefully she will be happier at the new job when she starts. It certainly cannot be any worse than where she was. Have bathed Tyto in this new soap bar shampoo and he looks and feels lovely. He certainly enjoyed it. He loves a bath. Must away. Have a good afternoon peeps.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Morning everyone, I'm going down the same route as Brenda and reiterating all the comments about everyone

Came rushing back from the park this morning all hot and bothered to be in time for a courier delivery. Got back at 11.06 courier was to come at 11.20 and he had already been. Left card saying he would be back later but didn't say what time so Sammy and I are now stuck in the house until he arrives. It's Sammys food so will wait for it instead of re-arranging for tomorrow.

Weather here is lovely and sunny again. Apart from one day that's over a week now. Still coldish but not too bad.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
oh well my apologies to the courier guy for thinking the worst ukmail just turned up at the time the email said so the dpd delivery guy who left the card must have tried to deliver the other food and sometimes if the supplier goes for the cheap option you don't get a time, so the dpd courier guy is wonderful to say he'll come back later. My postie does the same, if I'm not in for something that can't fit through the letterbox he guesses I'm out with Sammy and comes back on his way back. What nice delivery people we have round here.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Got all walks done and dusted, was trying to rain but never actually succeeded. Still very muddy and slippy going up to the Country Park, not as bad as yesterday, but I still had to watch where I was going, kept Kesh on a line, because she still has the habit of walking on the edge of the canal kerbstones and her back end nearly went in the other day, then Zen did the same, they are all far too heavy to pull out. Zen seems to have realised its not clever, but Kesh carries on doing it, so I keep her on the other side of me, and sometimes she has to walk through the mud, and it is not going down well, better that than getting her whole self covered in slutch from the canal though. Once we were on the Country Park there was no one about at all, all of them were offlead having a great time. Mabs is a bit calmer, and I put a harness on her so I could clip her lead onto it for easier access. On the way back I stopped just as we went under the last bridge and got her back onlead before we hit the place where she goes silly. Sure enough as I stopped to put Zen and Kesh on she started the backing off and prancing about, sadly for her she was already onlead so it made no difference whatsoever Just walked past the dog groomers place and this white bull breed dog came running up barking, too big to be a staffy, could have been some sort of boxer mix, not sure. I had the right girls with me for the occasion because they looked and carried on going. Bloke was calling it back and it was following us, so I shouted Put It On A Lead, shouldn't have been out like that, its a farm lane and tractors and all sorts are up and down all day. How do people get away with it I don't know, if my dogs were running about like that I'd have The Authorities on the doorstep in milliseconds accusing me of whatever floated their boat. Took Cariad and Lona onto the football field and played ball with Lona, took the rake with me to the Country Park and the field so everyone had a good do and the hair did not end up all over my front garden, which looks like a midden at the moment, no grass at all,just mud
Lynn, I'm looking for turkey wings and stuff like that as an add on as that seems to be the only thing I can't source, without paying about £10 delivery, so may order some of the backs or wing chunks. Thanks for that, I have been looking at some on ebay, but been told there's no meat on any of it really.
Griff, I just can't understand why they haven't given your mum VR. Can she stay where she is or is it too far gone now.
The other option is to get them for Constructive Dismissal because of the bullying and that it made her ill, it comes under Industrial Injury Legislation
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >