View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 06:07 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning one and all, Not feeling so good this morning, have rubbed my shoulders with volterol, smelly stuff.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning one and all, Not feeling so good this morning, have rubbed my shoulders with volterol, smelly stuff.

Have a good day all, God bless.
((MOYRA)) Sometimes the day that starts badly get better as the day goes on, espcially if you have slept heavily... like a hangover effect..Hope so for you today.... had a night split in two as I woke amid it and knitted a while.. Then around 2.30 an almighty CRASH BANG from across the back. Some of you may remember a while back I called the Fire Service to that house. emerged this man had set his shed on fire and the oil tank exploded. Yep, the crowbanger man.. maybe th e men in white coats will come for him! I heard he was not pleased when the fire Service arrived.. ,,,Brisk chilly wind out there and dark clouds scudding.. Glad to be home away from it and doing a huge shopping list for tomorrow..... Have a grand day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Morning Moyra, Rose and all who follow.

Hope the shoulders ease during the day Moyra.
Blew up his oil tank I think he needs the men in white coats. We have one at the bottom of the garden and there is no way I would want that blowing up.
Here you would have to have the oil professionally cleared up by a licensed operator. Is it the same where you are Rose? That will please him even less if it is.

Weather not so bright or warm again today. Just housework here today and some catch up tv.
Good luck with the new boiler installation Mandy.
Have a good Wednesday all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Rose and all who follow.

Hope the shoulders ease during the day Moyra.
Blew up his oil tank I think he needs the men in white coats. We have one at the bottom of the garden and there is no way I would want that blowing up.
Here you would have to have the oil professionally cleared up by a licensed operator. Is it the same where you are Rose? That will please him even less if it is.

Weather not so bright or warm again today. Just housework here today and some catch up tv.
Good luck with the new boiler installation Mandy.
Have a good Wednesday all.
No idea re regs here Lynn.. from the black smoke most of it burned. Someone who met him says he is crackers! Thankfully there are noise regs here and high fines OR jail.. lovely thought! COLD here; had to find socks in July... No housework here today. I have developed the knack of resting so I can do more the next day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Morning all, definitely chillier today but they said it would be. Will we get a summer????
Nothing to do today.....hahaha I bet something turns up.
Have a good day all xx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all, definitely chillier today but they said it would be. Will we get a summer????
Nothing to do today.....hahaha I bet something turns up.
Have a good day all xx
Think you have had more summer there than we have had here. Eileen is off with the leprechauns re a heat wave here! Oh do they have leprechauns in the North? All snugged in here; thick socks, hot water bottle... simple bliss!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Morning all,
Oh heck Rose, that's rediculous,
Boiler men are here, 1 chap about my age then 2 younger ones. Brilliant with Rosie, blonde young chap was telling us that he lost his collie at Christmas so he's made lots of fuss of Rosie
Dull here, I have pegged washing out, wether it will dry or not I don't know.
Hope you enjoy your day of doing nothing NJ
Enjoy your catch up tv Lynn
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Morning,
You'll be eating your own words ROSEBUD,be too busy hunting out the factor 50 Fear not ladies,the heat is coming! Enjoy your wee rest day
MOYRA,hope you feel better soon xx
I'm with you LYNN,little bit of housework,then I think I'll head off somewhere for a spin.Really windy last night and this morning....it's blowing in something!! Must search the shed for my blow up pool
Have a great day all,see ya later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Lauryn took Rosie out a bit, Rosie feels the need to try and help the chaps
Front and back door wide open whilst they in and out young lad making me laugh cos he's dinging away.....well singing stretching it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Dull and overcast but at least no rain, and it is warm, back door open and got some girls in the utility and some asleep in the yard. All very quiet and peaceful. Was dreading going out this morning because the forecast was for heavy rain last night and I had visions of another sackful of sopping shavings, either the heavy rain never materialised or they all slept in and never got up in the night, so no wet was walked in or on their coats.
Have had to do the filter on the washer AGAIN!I knew it was struggling and I should do it, but sitting in water is not fun, there is no way on this earth I can empty that filter without it going everywhere, had a tea towel tucked under it and the mop, tried using everything to catch the water, all I got was about a teaspoon and a lake.
Everything cleaned up now, washing that was stuck in the washer is now washing again, and I can clear the backlog that should have gone in yesterday.
Those boiler men sound lovely,Mandy. So nice to have pleasant people doing a job for you
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >