Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2006, 03:20 PM

smarite on anglia news

ive just seen the sweetest looking sbt female on there she was found by the side of the road after been hit by a car , she had to have one of her legs amputated , but is making a good recovery she is in wood green animal center and will be put up for re homing in a few weeks , if i didn have poppy i would be there like a shot she is so sweet im sure she will get snapped up soon
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2006, 05:01 PM
awwww-i'll look out for it at 6.00pm Nazzie.She'll get looked after well at Woodgreen and more likely get spoilt rotten,but doubt she will be there long!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
awwww-i'll look out for it at 6.00pm Nazzie.She'll get looked after well at Woodgreen and more likely get spoilt rotten,but doubt she will be there long!
did you see her steve she is a real beauty , they are asking for donations to help pay for her treatment { was 15 hundred i think } so i will look into that later i feel compelled to help her
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-07-2006, 04:59 AM
Good news that she was found in time and someone cared enough to help her

Is 'smarite' the name of the dog?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2006, 07:04 AM
Poor dog,being hit by a car and left.She will be happy at Wood Green they really look after the animals there.
Going to buy Ollies bed from their shop as the proceeds go towards the centre.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
did you see her steve she is a real beauty , they are asking for donations to help pay for her treatment { was 15 hundred i think } so i will look into that later i feel compelled to help her
I always donate to them anyway Nazzie cause its where i got Vegas from.I always buy doggie food,treats,toys etc from there to keep my money inside the charity rather than lining a MD's pocket! She is a beauty and will all the exposure she has gotten-she wont be there long.I checked out her webcam last night on their site (www.woodgreen.org.uk/) but she was in the recovery room so couldnt see her.