Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2015, 07:35 AM

Daily Thread Boxing day

Morning everyone. Hope everyone and all doglets are well and you all had a lovely day yesterday.

LG enjoy the pheasant shooting and glad Fagins pad is healing well and that tummies are back to normal.
Barry and Sue congrats on your beautiful new Granddaughter.
griff that is a lovely gesture from your brother. We obviously hope it will not happen for a very long time.

Have a nice day today if you are having your christmas day with friends and family today.
We are off to Essex in a while to see Mark, Tracey and the grandchildren. Fingers crossed the couple of hours we will spend there are not to difficult or awkward.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Good Morning everyone, hope I am not doubling up with anyone. Dark old morning again, shall be glad when they start to draw out.

Well I trust you all had a lovely day yesterday and al went well for everyone.

Amber is awaiting her walk but it is still a little dark to take her out yet.

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Morning Lynn, I am afraid I have doubled up with you so hopefully one of the mods will sort it out. Have a good trip to Essex, hope it all goes well.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above safe and well. God bless. Now to get Amber out for her walk.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morning

Safe trip to Essex Lynn and hope the visit isn't to fraught.

Good morning Moyra good you had a nice day yesterday. Hope today is good for you as well

Enjoy the day grouse shooting Gordon and hope Fagin's paw is still healing nicely.

That was nice of your brother to tell you of his special gift Griff long may you have to wait for it.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes for the new baby. I am hoping we can see her today via Skype.

Still dark here but off out with Teazle. Sister in law is coming today so will have to organise some lunch, easy one salad etc

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue.
I am not sure it matters it is doubled up Moyra your post seem to of slipped in nicely with mine.

Have a nice day both of you bit breezy here.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Merry Boxing day
Great minds obviously think alike on Dogsey, good morning Lynn and Moyra.
Sue, hope you get to see that baby, if only by Skyp. Isn't it wonderful what we can do today

Very windy again but dry and sunny, so Pepsi will have the wind up her tail today!
I'm looking forward to a quiet easy day. Lovely to see everyone but very tiring
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Morning all
ooooooooooo i should not have drank as much this week...oh dear oh dear!!! plenty of water for me today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Rain here is torrential and yard is flooded,about 2 inches of water, have cleaned up beds and got the wet patches out, so they are OK if they stay in. Will try and sweep it out later when I have not just got out of bed. Not sure if it will do any good as it will more than likely flood again. Got the fireplace ready to light the fire, put the coal in as the grate is still warm and will light it around lunchtime, glad I thought to bring in a bucket last night, have brought some wood in this morning, got some logs drying out and then I will have a quiet day watching a film (I hope) need to check the listings to find out if there is one I want to see
Lynn, hoping all goes well today when you go over to Mark and Tracey's is there anyway you can both get them talking, sometimes acting as an intermediary can start the ball rolling. Hoping Joel has a nice day as well as it can't be an easy situation for him, never mind the others.
Moyra did you get to watch Downton last night, maybe a nanny nap in the afternoon would set you up for staying awake longer.
Sue is the baby home today, can't remember, thank goodness for Skype otherwise she'd be a few weeks old by the time you saw the first piccies
Griff, quiet day for you then, drinking water and holding your poorly head
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Oh no TW...hope you don't flood!! Nah, no bad head...but a sore bladder...serves me all right, have drunk a fair bit this week
Lynn, hope things go o.k today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Ewwww Griff, thats no joke is it. Can you drink cranberry juice or something
Missed the film I wanted to watch as it took so long to sweep the water out of the yard, and the drains are still full, then I had to sweep outside as well. Put some liquid Bold on the yard with bleach and disinfectant, so it smells a lot sweeter.
Beds were sopping where they went in and out, found a wet patch in the sleeping part in the Big House, so must have had really heavy rain in the night and someone didn't want to venture out anyhow, they have all got clean dry beds, yet again, with fresh down, will probably have to add some for tonight and skip out, have already used one full bale of the 3 I collected last week. However we haven't got flood warnings here, got the River Irwell flowing happily in its own environs at the bottom of the road, and the bankings are very deep and its not made it to the top as yet, long may it stay that way.
Having a turkey butty and cup of tea and opening my pressies now.
Did you have a good day yesterday Nippy, bet you are wiped out after cooking for the 5,000.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »