View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 10:17 AM
thanx for the input everyone,i saw the ad and it rang alarm bells,surely hoping it does with other ppl xxzbxx
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
i know of a few people who dont care who knows they have a x of a pitbull terrier - them types of people should be the ones getting done imo -

i thought they were just american bulldogs - dunno though!?
done for what exactly
we have an APBT, most of you have seen him on here and we have never had negative comments from anyone, however, i did put in my profile, where it says dogs owned, that he was an american staffy, mainly due to my husbands paranoia. and obviously for fear of any backlash. we consider ourselves to be very responsible where this dog is concerned, although fantastic with bitches, puppies and people, he does show aggressive tendencies toward adult male dogs. he is muzzled in public, he is not allowed out unless on a lead and NEVER left unsupervised with children, he will never be bred from, he is a pure pet and very much loved.
ps sorry for going off topic.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
done for what exactly
They are illegal arent they ?
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
They are illegal arent they ?
as yet they arent illegal in southern Ireland, it shoud be illegal for people with the intelligence of an amoeba to own them, but that can be said of a lot of breeds lol. there are many, many responsible owners who, unfortunately, get tarred with the same brush as the macho dog fighting scum of the earth
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 07:52 PM
I understand that, but apart from Southern Ireland, they are Illegal, and that's what Suze was saying ............... they should get done, because they are illegal.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
as yet they arent illegal in southern Ireland, it shoud be illegal for people with the intelligence of an amoeba to own them, but that can be said of a lot of breeds lol. there are many, many responsible owners who, unfortunately, get tarred with the same brush as the macho dog fighting scum of the earth
Dont forget if the "right" people find out you were owning a dog in THIS country illegally, he can still be taken away, destroyed and you prosecuted. Just because you live in Ireland now means nothing. Its perhaps not the best idea to advertise!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2