Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:30 PM

Time to give up

Something very wrong happens n despite months of battling to try find answers and seek help, justice of any kind you hit a brick wall. Sent round in circles n slapped in the face by those that are supposed to help. For the sake of your own health n sanity when do you give up and try deal with the despair and pain of what's happened Sorry to trouble, but has anyone else ever tried to fight n accepted defeat, even though what's happened is wrong or carried on n got there in the end? (don't know how much more can do n sorry to moan)
Many thanks
H
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Sweetheart, you just put one foot in front of the other and carry on.
Be kind to yourself.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Be kind to yourself.
yip...u just have to hun xxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Aww hun, Im sorry you feel so defeated. Sometimes though we have to decide what battles we can win and what ones we cant. If the fight is making you ill, you have no choice but to step back. Its not a weakness. It takes strength to walk away. Big hugs to you xx
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:19 PM
I don''t know what battle you are fighting K9Paw, but when I feel like you are feeling at the moment I remind myself of this old saying -
"Give me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".
I then take a step back for a little while and look at the problem again when I am a bit stronger and refreshed.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Be kind to yourself.
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
yip...u just have to hun xxx
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Aww hun, Im sorry you feel so defeated. Sometimes though we have to decide what battles we can win and what ones we cant. If the fight is making you ill, you have no choice but to step back. Its not a weakness. It takes strength to walk away. Big hugs to you xx
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
I don''t know what battle you are fighting K9Paw, but when I feel like you are feeling at the moment I remind myself of this old saying -
"Give me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".
I then take a step back for a little while and look at the problem again when I am a bit stronger and refreshed.
Thankyou all so much, i don't know how am going to carry on with this any more, it is all so wrong. Don't sleep, eat(lost weight,six stone now) properly or able to do things could before, total mess Hit rock bottom tonight, sorry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Thankyou all so much, i don't know how am going to carry on with this any more, it is all so wrong. Don't sleep, eat(lost weight,six stone now) properly or able to do things could before, total mess Hit rock bottom tonight, sorry.
Some sound words from everybody so far. Not sure what battle you are fighting but please keep trying and if you can't win the battle walk away if you can. You have our support and we will listen. (((Hugs))). X
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Wise words already, without knowing what it is I would ask if it is worth all this heartache. If you can walk away x
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
ahh i know exactly how you feel,i will tell you briefly what i went through cos what happened was a total injustice and i tried to make it public,9 years ago i was accused of msbp ,fought through courts for almost 10 months got judgements against local authority,but too no avail no paper would print our story we did an interview on bbc news at 10 but could not be identified all blacked out,we are still here its been a massive uphill struggle ,i always say that what i cannot control i will not worry about,my situation was taken out of my control for so long ,to sit and listen to lies and opinions from the so called experts is crushing,but you know what try to brave the storm i know its hard and you will and must survive ,have you sought any help to help you deal with your situation if you havnt then try ,it may help,god bless i hope things get better for you,karen
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 09:36 PM
I don't know what troubles you have but wise words and advice given.

Chin up hun we are here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >