thank you for your PM miranda

it all seems reasonable

good luck and thank you
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
I've had a quick look and it all looks very flash but 2 issues that stood out were that you don't date the reviews, so they could be ancient, and you don't provide links to the rescue's websites which would be helpful.

J.
Year of adoption now included with Rescue Review and link to websites - for those who have them.
MTBG
New Member!
Female 

03-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Two things I noticed: there are places in the directory (when I searched by postcode) that don't show up in the A-Z. I presume this is because there are no reviews yet but they should still show just with '0 reviews' next to it.

Also, national rescues only show up in the area where they're officially registered rather than 'all over', or maybe this should be a section of it's own(?)
Motley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2011, 08:56 PM
i have added the rescue we got Motley from, will share the link on [a social network] too. Is the site only for dog rescues?
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by MTBG View Post
Two things I noticed: there are places in the directory (when I searched by postcode) that don't show up in the A-Z. I presume this is because there are no reviews yet but they should still show just with '0 reviews' next to it.

Thanks for this idea. I think it may be out of my (limited) capabilities but could implement at a later date?

Also, national rescues only show up in the area where they're officially registered rather than 'all over', or maybe this should be a section of it's own(?)
Would you mind PM'ing me an example of this and then I can work on it.

Very many thanks for your feedback!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 10:02 AM
You`ve got GWP and GSP Rescues in the German Shepherd section. You may want to alter that.
And German Shorthaired Pointer search brings up German Shepherds.
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
You`ve got GWP and GSP Rescues in the German Shepherd section. You may want to alter that.
And German Shorthaired Pointer search brings up German Shepherds.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I'm not sure how I will work it out as the search function is 'key word'. It is trying to be helpful and finding any listing containing the key words entered! Leave it with me!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3