Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

25-03-2014, 09:10 AM

My white puppy to be known as special bread there?Please help me

I would like to say hi to everyone and new member in this forum and please help me to identify the two puppies to be known as special breed which belongs to me there.Thank you

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Looks like a "Shihzapoo" or a Shih Tzu crossed Poodle "hybrid" to me. Or perhaps Maltese. Don't know the weights of the dogs. Might just be a random mixed breed dog though. Adorable little puppies

Also, it's spelled "breed". Bread is a type of dry, baked food containing too many carbohydrates
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 01:55 PM
AWWWWWWW you've got yourself a real couple of cuties there whatever their breed. I see the Shi Tzu too and the poodle and maybe a Maltese? Beautiful
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm useless at identifying crosses and anyway I happen to think it doesn't matter once you've got the dog(s)! I am always faintly amused when some can't speak of their dogs without prefacing the dog's name with the total mix of whatever dogs (they think) went into them!

They are adorable - very appealing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 05:05 PM
So beautiful,I'm gonna say Shih tzu x Bichon or Lhsa aspo x Bichon....
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Unsure what breed your dogs are ... But they are cute and look very happy
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
So beautiful,I'm gonna say Shih tzu x Bichon or Lhsa aspo x Bichon....
FAWK! Why didn't I think of Bichon Frise. That could be there, too! All those small white-ish puffy breeds look alike.

I'm ultra garbage at identifying small breeds anyway. Oh, well.
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Looks like a "Shihzapoo" or a Shih Tzu crossed Poodle "hybrid" to me. Or perhaps Maltese. Don't know the weights of the dogs. Might just be a random mixed breed dog though. Adorable little puppies

Also, it's spelled "breed". Bread is a type of dry, baked food containing too many carbohydrates
It seems sound is so weird and funny to be heard from you and I think it would be mixed breed for my puppies to be honest with you and their adorable to me there.Thank you
Cutepuppylover
New Member!
Male 

26-03-2014, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
AWWWWWWW you've got yourself a real couple of cuties there whatever their breed. I see the Shi Tzu too and the poodle and maybe a Maltese? Beautiful
There are many people who have no clue what puppies which they are and I still cannot be confirmed yet until now for their breed right from the day for sure there.Thank you
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:08 AM
In the last but one photo it looks like they might have been crossed with one of those fluffy nightdress cases that you leave out on the bed!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >