Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Great respect from me too Colin, you have a heart of gold dear boy.

PS: she's a stunner.

Here here.I think you may have found a special one there she is beautiful, shame she had to go to a new home, but she is now in the perfect home, I wish you all the luck in the world with her.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
total admiration for you, she is stunning, has she been under fed is that why she is so small?

Mel x
I think it's a case of her having not enough food when she was a puupy so it has effected her bone growth.

That said she is now very under weight for her height, so that's something I have now got to work on.

At the moment I'm am feeding her twice a day , but hopefully as soon as she goes across to raw meat the pounds should go back on her.

Watch this space.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Well Colin you will know what I'm going to say to you and Michelle,yes :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 RESPECT!!!!!!!! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 Well done,she couldn't go to a better place,bet she's learning manners by the hour too,with your lot,xxxxxxxxxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 03:56 PM
awww poor thing, I will be keeping an eye out for updates well done you
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:08 PM
The greatest admiration from here for you Colin, well done you, you and your wife have hearts of gold! She looks lovely!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:14 PM
You don't need sectioning at all Colin, rather a hefty pat on the back and Michelle too for giving this gorgeous dog a forever home. I'm sure she'll settle in to such a fantastic dog-friendly household, all those lovely long walks, all that fantastic grub, all those mates to play with, could a girl ask for any more?? I don't think so!

I will watch her progress with great interest, and I hope she puts some weight on, which she should do when she's on the raw. You're a real star you are Colin. I hope she knows how lucky she is landing on your doorstep!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:25 PM
oh colin, she's gorgeous!!

actually they're ALL gorgeous!

well done you guys!

Have fun. x
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Well done Colin, you certainly have a houseful. No one will be breaking into your house They are beautiful dogs, especially Jet.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Well done Colin and Michelle. She's a little beauty and I'm sure she'll thrive with you and your lotxx
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Awwww bless she is lovely and it is really lovely of you and your wife to take her i wish you lots of luck with her all your dogs are stunners.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »