Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 03:10 PM

My brother,xxxxxxxxx

My brother has been involved in an accident on his motorbike this morning.He's ok but feels a bit tender as he has broken fingers to contend with.Some taxi driver pulled out in front of him,he has witnesses saying it was the taxi drivers fault.The best excuse the taxi driver could come up with was, mate you were traveling rather fast.Seemingly the witnesses put a stop to that as he wasn't.I'm just so glad he's ok as it could have been an awful lot worse.I have asked him to ditch the bike but I know he wont.Brothers eh xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Baz is a biker, so know how you feel honey. Hope brother recovers soon xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
My brother has been involved in an accident on his motorbike this morning.He's ok but feels a bit tender as he has broken fingers to contend with.Some taxi driver pulled out in front of him,he has witnesses saying it was the taxi drivers fault.The best excuse the taxi driver could come up with was, mate you were traveling rather fast.Seemingly the witnesses put a stop to that as he wasn't.I'm just so glad he's ok as it could have been an awful lot worse.I have asked him to ditch the bike but I know he wont.Brothers eh xxxxxxx
Taxi drivers eh
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Baz is a biker, so know how you feel honey. Hope brother recovers soon xxx
Cheers Vicki,they are a worry are they not.He only asked me last week to go pillion with him as he wants me to be his first passenger .Glad it wasn't today of all daysxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Taxi drivers eh
Too right hun,he was too busy chatting to his passenger at the time .My brothers gutted about his bike but I said that can be fixed he might not have been,xxxxxxxxxxx
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 03:59 PM
oh no I hope he feels better soon he was luckyxxxx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 04:06 PM
hope he's feeling better soon, Taxi drivers think they own the road drive me amd and I dont drive
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 04:12 PM
What an awful thing to happen,sending healing vibes from here and plenty of big staffie kisses xx

O/H reckons drivers should be made to pass there test on a bike first,he's had a couple of nasty accidents on his bike,he was on life support for 10 months,he would love another bike but said theres too many cars on the road now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Wishing your Brother well soon.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
oh no I hope he feels better soon he was luckyxxxx
Cheers Jayne he's in his local now having a beer or two getting ready for the big match.That should make him feel a bit better,until tomorrow that is xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
hope he's feeling better soon, Taxi drivers think they own the road drive me amd and I dont drive
Cheers hun,can't believe he had such a cheek trying to make it look like it wasn't his fault.I'm just glad he's not badly injured or there would be one very,very sorry taxi driver eating hospital dinners too,xxxxxxxxxx x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Cheers Jayne he's in his local now having a beer or two getting ready for the big match.That should make him feel a bit better,until tomorrow that is xxxxxxxx

lol glad his beer drinking hand is still ok,,,that would have been devistating if he had to drink it through a straw,

Cheers hun,can't believe he had such a cheek trying to make it look like it wasn't his fault.I'm just glad he's not badly injured or there would be one very,very sorry taxi driver eating hospital dinners too,xxxxxxxxxx x

Sadly I think the days of safe bikeing is in the bin with the days of safe horse riding, people in cars, trucks, lorries, vans just dont look around them as they should,,,it makes it all a tad dangerous for us all,

give young denis a hug from me x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >