register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Rain has stopped thank goodness, have had to use most of the remaining shavings to get decent beds down as everything was sopping and I've done 3 complete changes today. Rest of the week is dry (fingers crossed on that one) so hoping to make it through to Friday with what little there is left. I don't use much in the summer anyway, just enough to cover the rubber matting and keep them dry and clean
Bit of a narky session going on earlier, but no battle stations so far. Zen seems to have borne the brunt of the tellings off, and she's a fast learner
Griff, thinking of you and hoping you feel better very soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 09:05 PM
The problem with the classes is we never know from one course to another if we will have enough owners for two classes. The trainer was my daughter and very good she was at her calling. Never mind I will either carry on on my own or take a break myself. Been doing it for more than 25 years so maybe time for a break. Off now to beddy byes and a read. Sleep well all tomorrow is another day as they say. Who are they? night night.zzzzzzz
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Be an early walk here to Harvey if it gets as hot as they say it is going to be.
griff hope you feel better soon.
Sleep well brenda.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2016, 09:26 PM
OK I'm away now, see you tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Nippy, sorry your granddaughter failed...she'll smash it next time
Lynn, hope both your boys get a good result
Harvey, I use a homeopathic remedy from caninenaturalcures for Kota and fireworks, quite cheap and very good
Pleased to hear Zen is learning
Brenda, I hope you can find someone to help with training or maybe you will find something else to do with the time
I still feel bad, I am allowed to tweak my steroids myself, had been on the higher dose for 6weeks....but will put myself back on the higher dose again from tomorrow....i do get fed up from Time to time but always try to slap a smile on my face...no matter what crap comes my way, always someone worse off than you isn't there?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Hope you feel better soon Griff, big hugs.
Zen pleases herself mainly and does what she feels like doing. Wonder what she'll make of breeze blocks for her midnight snack
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4