Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
as it does not work there it does not mean it wont here.
But people still committed murder back then even with the threat of being hung if caught.It was done at the earliest convenience with no 10 year wait on death row allowing time for appeals.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Rapists = Confined for LIFE to a loony bin with all the other fruitcakes or death penalty if they raped a child.
See you in ward 6 later xx
they would have to be proven loonies xxzbxx
LOL

Yes proven, which is why I dont understand why they dont consider the lie detector to be sufficient here in the UK !!

I also think rapists should have their 'fruits' cut off
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Lets also go back to what the thread was started for in the first place.Loads of dogs have been destroyed and they are trying to ban breeds too,because someone thinks they are dangerous.The majority of these dogs which have been attacking people seem to have been handled and trained horrendously,add to that carelessness and yes we have a dangerous dog.It's not the dogs fault it's the breeders and owners fault but regardless the dogs will be pts.
In most peoples eyes we are all gods creatures,good,bad,or evil.If a dog can be slaughtered through some eejits carelessness why can't a human being who commits carnage be pts too,xxxxxxxxx
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:22 PM
LOL

Yes proven, which is why I dont understand why they dont consider the lie detector to be sufficient here in the UK !!

I also think rapists should have their 'fruits' cut off
I think its cos the Polygraph test (lie detector) isnt totally reliable,but i do think it could be used in addition to a conventional trial.

And i do agree about rapists-take away the urge by castration.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I think its cos the Polygraph test (lie detector) isnt totally reliable,but i do think it could be used in addition to a conventional trial.

And i do agree about rapists-take away the urge by castration.
That's already been done in the States and it's proven that it doesn't take away the urge (by chemical castration either), so I say do it anyway and take away the tool
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:25 PM
That's already been done in the States and it's proven that it doesn't take away the urge (by chemical castration either), so I say do it anyway and take away the tool
lol-then whip that off too.:smt023
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure about the death penalty, I used to be 100% behind it, but then I thought, what if one day someone I knew was convicted of something I knew he/she hadn't done, then what?

As for rapists etc, I have a personal agenda against any form of child abuse/sex crime, so I think that they should never EVER be released, because they all re-offend, they should be kept in prison, or on an island somewhere, never to be free again. Too many people's lives are ruined by these sick sons of b****s but I don't know if death penalty is the way forward.....
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
lol-then whip that off too.:smt023
Won't make a difference a lot of sex offenders don't need that part of their anatomy to hurt their victims
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Now if a dog bites someone then 9 times out of 10 it gets put down, but if someone commits murder or rapes a child then they should be kept alive.

I always believed that humans were supposed to be the most intelligent species on this planet, but we want to keep the sick and depraved alive. What for?
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Won't make a difference a lot of sex offenders don't need that part of their anatomy to hurt their victims
I agree, that's why I think Paedos should be used in animal testing facilities instead of animals
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »