Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol! PMSL here Colin!!!!!!!! Can I tie the rope for you then please????!!!! I'm good at knots (or maybe not, depending how evil their crime was)!!!!
I was thinking about electrocuting them.

The terminals go on the offending parts that caused the crime.

With a murderers the terminals would get attracts to their hands, for rapists and paedophiles, well you get the picture.

I would start the process at say 12 volts of currant and then increase it slowly via a voltage regulator until they were screaming as much as their poor victim did.

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I agree Helen,there really are some absolute wastes of space who have committed hidious crimes,but i just dont believe an eye for an eye is the right thing and you just cant bring them back for an appeal.

Say for example you yourself was found guilty of murder because scientific evidence was compromised or cos of bent cops wanting an easy arrest-imagine the fear you would experience knowing your life would soon be extinguished for no reason.Corpses cannot appeal and getting your name pardoned by the home secretary 30 years later dont really do much for me.
Steve one of the reasons this country is seen as a soft touch is because the sentence never reflects the crime committed. Why should you and I along with everyone else who pays taxes have to pay to keep those sick bas*ards alive in some prison where they get three square meals a day, watch TV whenever they want to, receive better medical care then we get, i.e.: no waiting list to worry about. How on earth can this be right.

It wouldn't even be so bad if this country had hard labour where these people where put in a chain gang and made to break rocks up and only got bread and water, but no that would be classed as cruel. Noboby ever cares about what the victim went through, just what happens to the offender.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I have always been dead against corperal punishment.
However things are too easy these days for offenders, a slap on the wrist is no longer enough.
With todays advancement in forensics and DNA testing there is on reason for not getting the right person.
Colin you will have to get in line, behind my hubby, for that new job you are after!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
Why should you and I along with everyone else who pays taxes have to pay to keep those sick bas*ards alive in some prison.
Because we're not savages anymore Colin and times/methods move on-this is why it was abolished.I agree,prison appears to be far too soft,but neither will i ever agree to what i would describe as glorified murder.Besides,if they didnt spend it on the prison service-it would only get swallowed up by some other goverment department so its not like you personally would ever benefit.

The threat of death dont deter crimes from happening anyway-take a look at the US and see how many murders happen there on a daily basis.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I've read through this thread and I've noticed nobody's mentioned terrorists, now there's a case for executions.
They sometimes kill dozens at a time, hang em all, as for the homicidal maniacs, hang em too, as for the serial killers (Fred West) types, or that doctor chappie, hang em also.

However, metally ill people I def would'nt put on the death list, they should be put away for life.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:05 PM
It was abolished when the country started going soft and now look at the state its in. In the past few months there has been cases of people defending their property or family and have ended up being badly beaten/murdered. Scum who do this offer nothing to society so society should not pay to keep them locked up and if its proved 100% they should be given the death sentence.

I also dont think you can compare us to the USA as both countrys have a different make-up, just as it does not work there it does not mean it wont here.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:05 PM
People nowdays are s o bloody political correct, its life for life in my book, and yep lets hang them but the bloody goverment would say they have human rights, well what rights did the victim have? I would have to agree with helen on this the animals also have rights and hang them cruel ******** aswell, the world would be a better place if murders,and child murders and rapists and peado's were hung for there crimes, it would make them think twice i say xx
And no-ones pissed me off today
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I wouldnt sentence the mentally ill to death either. But in the cases where they have been released early by mistake(sadly a few cases recently) I would charge the person/s whos decision it was with manslaughter.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Murderers = Death Penalty (why should they be allowed the freedom of life after taking anothers' ?)

Rapists = Confined for LIFE to a loony bin with all the other fruitcakes or death penalty if they raped a child.

Paedophiles = Animal testing facility for life (Why should animals suffer when we have plenty of human subjects to experiment on ?)

It might also act as a deterrent if they knew their fate was that serious !!

But again, it would have to be proven 100% and if lie detectors are good enough for the CIA why are they not good enough for the British justice system ?
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
I wouldnt sentence the mentally ill to death either. But in the cases where they have been released early by mistake(sadly a few cases recently) I would charge the person/s whos decision it was with manslaughter.
I forgot to mention the mentally ill, sorry i agree with you stormey, and they would have to have good systems set up to prove who is mentally ill and not who claims to be xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 02:13 PM
[quote=Malady;1222353]
Rapists = Confined for LIFE to a loony bin with all the other fruitcakes or death penalty if they raped a child.

See you in ward 6 later xx
they would have to be proven loonies xxzbxx
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »