Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 01:18 PM

At home today!!

Oh has been outside cutting a down a very sad apple tree, whilst I have been in the kitchen doing my favourite chore "Ironing".

Why oh why does the pile never get any smaller......

The boys have been playing in the garden and now both are asleep at my feet whilst I am ironing.

It has turned out to be a fairly nice day too, weather wise.

Off out with in-laws this evening to Brighton Marina for a meal.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 01:22 PM
I have given up with chores though i am now feeling bored so I guess I will be doing some later
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Have finally cleared the filing cabinet of very old letters and stuff that are no longer needed - wow what a lot! The plan was to get the shredder out and shred it all, but realised we would be there forever doing it, so we burnt it! A good job finally done!

Kev is out tinkering in the garage, the boys are drawing, cutting and sticking, Hollie fast asleep and I have that can't be bothered feeling - so am on here!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I've just mowed the grass,strimmed edges,hacked some shrubs back which were dangling into path,trimmed some heathers and its just started raining again!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 04:17 PM
ummm, well oh got carried away with the hedge trimmer... as usual!!!! so all the escallonia at the front that was coming into flower has beed hacked off

On a brighter note the apple tree that was .... now has a new bird bath on the stump!

Ironing basket still full!! oh well there's always tomorrow tomorrow tra la la..
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird
Ironing basket still full!! oh well there's always tomorrow tomorrow tra la la..
hehheh whatever is going in the world the ironing will always be there..................
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 04:35 PM
I hadn't done any filing for two yeaers so finally bit the bullet and bought a shredder (£9.99, Staples, bargain) and got down to it. Two hours later I had a huge black sack and a half full of shredded paper, and the pile of filing had gone from being three feet high to 4 inches...... good job jobbed

PS: Shredders in Tesco are only £8.97 !
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
I hadn't done any filing for two yeaers so finally bit the bullet and bought a shredder (£9.99, Staples, bargain) and got down to it. Two hours later I had a huge black sack and a half full of shredded paper, and the pile of filing had gone from being three feet high to 4 inches...... good job jobbed

I LOVE Tesco - they have veggie steamers for £10.00 I filled 3 bin-bags with old packets of photos, other paper stuff last week- but cant seem to get motivated at moment. Wud rather be on Dogsey
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki

We did the same job!!!

Soooo glad it's done, it's too easy to put things in the filing cabinet 'just in case'!