Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:38 AM

Good morning, folks!

Morning all,

Monday’s here again...... sigh! The weekend was so lovely, I’m really sorry it’s over, and would have loved an extra day or two...... next weekend, eh? .

One of my girls, Emma, had to go home sick on Friday. I hope she’s feeling better and is in this morning..... she really was poorly.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
One reason why computers can do more work than people is that they never have to stop and answer the phone.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:42 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All!

Bet you didn't think you'd see me this early!?!

I've been up since 4:45am and am watching the brilliant finale of Lost!! I'm sure i'm going to be half asleep by about 10am but it's worth it!

Got a busy week ahead as it's our year end at work but have next week off so am looking forward to that!

Tonight i'll be watching the football and then going straight to bed for an early night!

Have a great Monday everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All!

Bet you didn't think you'd see me this early!?!

I've been up since 4:45am and am watching the brilliant finale of Lost!! I'm sure i'm going to be half asleep by about 10am but it's worth it!

Got a busy week ahead as it's our year end at work but have next week off so am looking forward to that!

Tonight i'll be watching the football and then going straight to bed for an early night!

Have a great Monday everyone!
Morning Esme
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Morning Hope you have an easy day at work today, Vicki

I've been up an hour, it's just sooooo hot........

Happy Monday all
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, it really was a lovely weekend .............sigh, oh well yorkshire gamefair next weekend so a long one for me and it will soon be here.

have a great day everyone and stay safe
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Missed the lovely sun yesterday as Shadys leg was bad and she was in a lot of pain, so I spent the day with all the doors and windows shut trying to keep her calm .
Hope your girl is back today Vicki and that Baz and his hooter have made a complete recovery.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2010, 05:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope work is not too bad vicki and that Emma is back too help you out.

Lovely and sunny here and I will be off out in a bit with Ollie before it gets too hot for him again. I am really hoping this week will be nice weather doesn't matter if it is not so warm as Mark, Tracey and the children have gone away on one of these holidays you collect coupons for too Caister till Friday the first holiday they have all had together and for Joel his first real holiday except for camping last year.

Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another sunny, warm day here by the looks of things. Shame I'll be in the office. Short week for me though as I'm off Thursday and Friday leading into the long weekend Have a good Monday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning Hope you have an easy day at work today, Vicki

I've been up an hour, it's just sooooo hot........

Happy Monday all
Morning Lou

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, it really was a lovely weekend .............sigh, oh well yorkshire gamefair next weekend so a long one for me and it will soon be here.

have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Missed the lovely sun yesterday as Shadys leg was bad and she was in a lot of pain, so I spent the day with all the doors and windows shut trying to keep her calm .
Hope your girl is back today Vicki and that Baz and his hooter have made a complete recovery.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope work is not too bad vicki and that Emma is back too help you out.

Lovely and sunny here and I will be off out in a bit with Ollie before it gets too hot for him again. I am really hoping this week will be nice weather doesn't matter if it is not so warm as Mark, Tracey and the children have gone away on one of these holidays you collect coupons for too Caister till Friday the first holiday they have all had together and for Joel his first real holiday except for camping last year.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another sunny, warm day here by the looks of things. Shame I'll be in the office. Short week for me though as I'm off Thursday and Friday leading into the long weekend Have a good Monday all
Morning J
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >