Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2014, 06:49 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone chucking it down with rain today.
Gorden and Michael wanted to move the boat today couldn't do it yesterday as Gorden didn't have an empty spot in his diary and Michael swapped his working Tuesday to a Wednesday. Unless the weather changes guess they won't be doing it today then either.
Same old for me today and more floor mopping than usual I expect due to the rain.

I haven't checked last nights thread but do recall Sally not feeling well so hoping you feel better today. Jimmi's paws seemed better so pleased to read that news.
Jenny Nippy wasn't feeling too well either hope you are feeling better this morning and that Brian's foot has improved.
Any other poorly doglets and hoomans are feeling better too today it sounded last night that the sick bay may start to over flow again.
Bev I hope you got some answers yesterday about your mum and things aren't as bad as you were thinking.
Jenny I bet you are feeling fed up if you have this rain too after things were drying out.
Helena hoping you get 1st place in the queue today for the blood test and that Dave is more upbeat.
June hoping the rib isn't too sore today after all your hard work in the sick bay last night.

I hope everyone else has better weather or if not that it clears up quickly.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I have posted elsewhere about my mum which you can read. Not good.

Its very wild wet and windy here this morning and I must run out and get my rubbish out for the bin men.

Hope Gordon and Michael get that boat moved soon Lynn.

I hope everyone else is ok, sorry to cut you all short but I am running late and its my long day at work.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2014, 07:11 AM
Morning Bev seen it and replied. (((Hugs))).
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow.

Bev - I have just seen your other thread (((hugs))) xx

I now have to work out whether I missed one of Da Booga's pill times or whether I gave her two lots at one time, as I seem to have messed up with her pill boxes.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning

It's not a great day today, is it? Rotten weather; our walk will be horrible.

I have housework to do today and Carys' friend is coming after school.

Hugs Bev.

Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Morning Linda seems the horrible weather is everywhere.
Horrible walk for us too today not looking forward to it.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

A thoroughly miserable day here today too but I not as bad as Helena's forecast which looks like heavy rain for most of the day

The grass was drying out really well but today it is like a sponge again Unfortunately we lost two more fence panels during the night which I found lying on the ground at 5.50 this morning when the dogs woke me to go out It was heavy rain and the wind was so strong first thing. It's now fine drizzle and the wind has gone. We did all go back to sleep which was at least a bonus.

Off to Tesco shortly as I'll be car-less tomorrow as my car is having its service and MOT. A friend is coming round for coffee at 11 and bringing the seats for kitchen chairs for me to recover so lots on today. OH will be out for the day which will do him good to have a break from the mess left by the flooding .... and do me good too

Lynn I'm sure that when we have better weather your spirits will life because at least then you can be in the garden etc, but this rotten miserable weather we've had now for so long doesn't make anything pleasant ((hugs)). I hope they get that boat moved before tomorrow.
Bev I'm sorry about your Mum as I assume the news isn't good, but I'll go and take a look at your thread in a mo. ((hugs)),
Malka I write down when either the dogs or I are on tablets .... I'd never remember Hope you can work out what you did
LS I hope there is a break in the weather when you walk Loki and you get all the housework done before Carys and her friend descend upon you
Sally I hope you are feeling better today.

See you all later.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Good morning all,

Weather much the same here but cheered by a huge rainbow.

Snow is forecast next so as I am not well am postponing Sunday's outing,,, want to drive the Conor Pass and did it last year in ice really would prefer it clear this time....

Maybe by next week this bad patch with the ME will have eased. bad today again. ah well, worse places to be than bed with 2 hwbs..

Plenty of everything in stock so that is fine; if the landlord drops by maybe he will ask if I have enough wood cut...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

I have posted elsewhere about my mum which you can read. Not good.

Its very wild wet and windy here this morning and I must run out and get my rubbish out for the bin men.

Hope Gordon and Michael get that boat moved soon Lynn.

I hope everyone else is ok, sorry to cut you all short but I am running late and its my long day at work.
Cannot find your other thread but all wishes and prayers headed for thee.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Jenny - the number of pill boxes here for both of us is ridiculous, but Da Booga has two identical ones for her Pb. One has a day's supply in each compartment, the other has each dose in separate compartments, and when she has had her 3pm dose I then put in those for the next day. And because of having to cut her 100mg tablets in half and she has three x halves a day, plus three x 15mg a day, every two days I make sure the weekly box is full.

This morning she had her 7am dose so there should have been her 3pm, 11pm and tomorrow's in that box. Only there is not. So either I have missed giving her a dose, which I am sure I have not as it is so automatic now after all this time, or she had an extra dose yesterday. And after the excitement of taking her to the Pension yesterday so I could stock up on her various chews, anything could have happened.

Either way it probably will not make much difference as an extra dose will not hurt and as she has the Pb every eight hours and not the usual every twelve, she should still have enough in her system if she did miss a dose.

Incidentally, if either she or I have to have any extras, such as I am currently on Resprim Forte again for yet another UTI - those are kept out on the counter next to the sink, so they cannot be missed.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »