View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:29 AM
we have 6foot fences all around ....its not the privacy its the dog growling at mine through the fence.........mine are all asleep in the conservatory now but normally would be out in the garde

I won't put up with too much I'm not scared of them by any means ..if it gets too much i will have a word if that dosen't work i will take further action
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by deefin
amazing how many people pick op nondescript dogs and think they are pure bred! i dont have any thing against mongrels or x bred dogs . my dad always had a mongrel dog he used to take to work with him . his name was treacle ! .i prefer to know what im getting so to speak .. perhaps he was told by the idiot who gave him the dog it was a pure !
oh and yes she told me he was lucky to get him cos he is worth a lot of money........i replied oh yes thats why they gave him to you
hush my mouth sometimes LOL
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:33 AM
nice one inca .. i probably would have said something similar myself .. poor deluded people . do you think he actually belives himself !!!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:33 AM
It makes me so mad that these people are allowed dogs, there are some people that just cant look after themselves let alone any other living creature!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:35 AM
well 3 out of four kids under 5 one being 4 still wears nappies????? i can't see the time being taken to train a dog ...
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:37 AM
its not just that ,, why was the dog given away ! it may not be very good with children small children can be very annoying to dogs . and if it bites !!!!!! hard to know who to feel sorry for !!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Well What Can I Do ....they Think They Know It All .

Just Have To Wait For A Disaster To Happen
Not A Nice Feeling
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Never mind the poor dog. Four children under 5 bloody great! another set of yobs to add to our ever increasing yob culture society. Poor dog and poor children indeed!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
he will end up living out side.....they can't control the kids either ........it has soent all morning pacing the fence...mine are going mad..
Ah poor Inca's cavs, we will see what legally can be done about this one, i think i may know what this could be classed as,
Lu-1 consorts his mothers law books,

(Note to Becs, Lu-1 told u that Lu-1 could talk in 3rd person for aaaaaaaages)

Dont let it get to you Inca, well try not too anyways
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2005, 11:34 AM
sorry for you inca some people i canīt say what i think that would be to long maybe helen will write it for me all i can say is they try and make laws for many things, what is to there advantage some and some things just donīt matter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >