Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2023, 07:13 AM

Damp Misty Wednesday 29th March 2023

Morning all. Nope not had a reply from agents so I will ring them to find out about the parking. I was told when I first moved in it was my space but I suppose as I haven't got a car now they all think they can park there. I did say to one of them they could but he doesn't have a vehicle now so it is empty. Oh well such is life. Not worth worrying about I suppose, just niggles when they don't ask. Hope you get the sofa sorted out Chris. Sad about Paul O'Grady. Have a good day everyone. Interesting word for today: Flong
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Brenda, if it's yours, it's yours..... doesn't matter if you use it or not, if they wanted to use it, they should have knocked your door and asked would you mind....not just help themselves! It's just blooming rude! I can't abide stuff like that, yesterday I was waiting for the bus, first in the queue and an old boy turned up, then a woman about 20. The woman walked around me to try and get on the bus first.....so, as myself and the old boy were first, I let him on first! Her face was a picture, I have been raised with manners, if something isn't mine, I don't take it without asking, if we are going to be making noise at home, we apologise to the neighbours for the noise.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.
Started off nice but wet now.

Kazz Boo is the little rescue Beagle we used to have here for the odd days when Bev worked.
They have gone away for a late Birthday present for Bev from Colin she is helping deliver lambs. So Boo couldn't go with them like she usually would.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Evening all

Was dry this morning, but unexpectedly very cold

Dental appointment for Gary was a wash. Apparently, he needs a post putting in which, bearing in mind his epilepsy, should have been done in the first place. So another appointment next week

Called in a furniture shop on the way back. Can you believe he must have sat in 20 sofas so far and has said none of them are right so now wants to buy one he's seen online which is rubbish. He is so adamant about it that he has now disconnected the camera yet again.

Dave has been throwing up all night so it's been a joyous day here today

So very sad about Paul O'Grady. I loved him as a comedian. Battersea are certainly going to miss him too