Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2014, 07:43 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone a quick hello will be back later to catch up.
Hope everyone and doglets are well.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

I didn't bother cos I thought I was too late and somebody else would also be typing! Couldn't get to sleep last night, don't know why, very unlike me, who normally sleeps like a log.

Very, very thick fog outside, but at least it's not raining....yet, I know it's on its way, but not until this evening for us, and then there's tomorrow with yet another storm.

Dave's going up to shut the van down, so I'll go up there with him to finish that one last window with the new curtains, as he's now repaired the staple gun for me. I bought some really cheap curtains in the sale in Dunelms ( ) yesterday, so I will bring one of the bedroom curtains home and now make 3 new pairs for the bedrooms.

Hope everyone is well this morning, I haven't caught up on last night's yet, as I was watching tv all evening with Dave.

Enjoy the week-end everyone
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Morning Lynn, H a d all

Have just heard about the storms, not looking forward to that!

I am still in Norfolk, can't drag myself away from these puppies!

I am going home later today so will be back to reality soon.

Have a good day all!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Morning everyone.
A really nice day here, is this what they calm the lull before the storm?
General housework and preparation for tomorrows lunch, although I have said I'm not making pudding for tomorrow they will have a shop bought gateau or tinned fruit
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Morning Helena sorry you didn't sleep well seems to be a few of us lately having that problem. Good luck with the van.
Morning Gerry safe journey home.
Morning Jenny stay safe today and enjoy lunch,

Very dull here today and doesn't look like it will brighten up. It poured with rain again about 7.30.
Had to go up to the health clinic to book Mondays appointment as it was all shut down when I left. I asked if a nurse was on to re-do the dressing its clumsy coming off and uncomfortable, but no nurses on Saturdays only one Doctor and all appointments pre-booked. We will get some tubigauze and Gorden will re-dress it till Monday.

Off to walk the dog in a minute who is pretty hyper today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-01-2014, 09:07 AM
'morning Lynn, Helena, Gerry, Jenny, and all who follow

Minus 9 here last night and still minus 8 when I went out, had to bring in Riannas water bowl as it was frozen solid, not much point in having one outside now, the spring water and the pond it feeds usually don't freeze so she can drink there is she's outside, or come indoors (where it's thankfully much warmer) she likes her comfort and right now she's snorring away by my bed

Have a good day all of you.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Morning all - well I am finally up at nearly 11.15am and partially compos mentis even though I have had a lot of much needed sleep, but still feel nauseous and the gallopings have returned, but that is probably because of not eating just drinking as much as possible. Better not mention about my back or I will be using norty language which the swear filter will not like.

Just hope Da Booga behaves today as she was a monster yesterday from noon until we went to bed.

[which is where we will probably going again shortly]
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Morning everyone, Not looking forward to tomorrows weather then I thought this morning was nasty enough.

Malka so sorry you are not well, get better soon.

Lynn, sorry you have had so much trouble with your bandages. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Morning everyone

Lynn, can you not go to A&E and see if they can re-dress your bandage for you?

Helena, hopefully you have an easy day.

Malka, DaBooga best behave, norty girl

It's piddling down here, I was woken by hail at some point during the night. So one of those days where you just want to stay under the covers and stay warm. I feel like there's a cold coming on

However, I do have to go out. Need to do some shopping and get some stock for the cadets shop. Also need to go see Mum. That will wait till this afternoon. At the moment I am very tempted to turn on the heating, it's really quite cold out.

This morning is filled with washing. Got so much washing to catch up with. I think the tumble drier will be getting used today cause there's so much. Tomorrow will be filled with the resulting ironing mountain.

Have fun folks.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Morning all...

A rare visit for me on a Saturday... Hope all is well with the pooping puppies and everyone else is feeling OK. Hugs sent to Malka, who is still not feeling too well xx I would have re-dressed that hand for you Lynn, I used to be a first aider and was always complimented on my dressings Hope the shutting down of the van goes well and not too many problems, good luck with the curtain making. I have a sewing machine and have maybe used it 2/3 times in about ten years Hope the poorly hounds manage to get over the weekend without any vet visits. to all that appear later.

It's dry here, for now, but rain coming in later I think, still planning on a duvet and movie day for tomorrow, as eversuffering husband is not home for long this month just five days alcohol may be consumed, not much for me though, just getting over a serious water infection...

Trying to get motivated to get the hoovering, dusting and fire done, but first more tea and maybe some toast, and just might have marmalade....

Have a great weekend and will nip in and have a read but maybe not get to post till monday xxx
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »