Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Cheers DD,she's beautiful,you'd love her
Been sorting my wardrobe out I have 53 pairs of leggings!! Love jeans and trackside bottoms but mostly I love my leggings
Was in New Look this morning and picked up two pair of seam free one's..OMG they are so comfie and of course....seam free
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Cheers DD,she's beautiful,you'd love her
Been sorting my wardrobe out I have 53 pairs of leggings!! Love jeans and trackside bottoms but mostly I love my leggings
Was in New Look this morning and picked up two pair of seam free one's..OMG they are so comfie and of course....seam free
53 pairs I don't have 53 of anything
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Evening Eileen glad mum is getting better. Happy birthday to dad tomorrow and the flowers are beautiful.
I haven't 53 pairs of anything either.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
53 pairs I don't have 53 of anything
Eyelashes,you have at least 53 of them,so please stop crying or you'll make me cry
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:06 PM
We managed our play-date with Millie but also had the bonus of Ziggy who my neighbour was looking after for the day. A lovely walk and the sun remained out .... how lucky was that. My boys have been fed and are now upside down with legs akimbo

Thanks for the lovely comments about he flowers. At least I never have to remember to water them .... and they do look nice on the window sill.

Lacey those flowers are beautiful ... you've done your Dad proud What a star he was to give up smoking and drinking .... just as well he had a good sense of humour What a relief for you that you Mum is feeling better today even though she is silent
Elaine That is some dosh to have to pay out unexpectedly but on the bright side, at least you will be mobile again.
Gellygoo Its great that they will all be living so close to each other ... how far away are you from them though?
Good luck for tomorrow Helena

See you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:09 PM
See you later JENNY
We'll just have to change that LYNN If you could have 53 pairs of anything,what would you like?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Eileen - so pleased to hear that your Mum is feeling a bit better today.

The flowers for your Dad are beautiful - every time I took Mother to visit my Father's grave she would take a red rose to lay on it, because after he had to retire due to his health and before he was too ill to do so, every morning he would take Mother a cup of tea on a tray with a rose from the garden in a tiny bud vase.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Eileen - so pleased to hear that your Mum is feeling a bit better today.

The flowers for your Dad are beautiful - every time I took Mother to visit my Father's grave she would take a red rose to lay on it, because after he had to retire due to his health and before he was too ill to do so, every morning he would take Mother a cup of tea on a tray with a rose from the garden in a tiny bud vase.
Thanks Malka
Your dad sounds like a real gentleman
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Beautiful flowers Eileen
Didn't we all know that Dave was a good 'un? Bless him, proving his worth now isn't he.

Good luck for tomorrow Helena. You will be sick to death of reading that by the time you get this op done!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Lovely floral tributes for your dad Lacey.

Jenny I love that vase. I had a cylindrical one I used to burn a candle in - sent sparkline kaleidoscope lights all round the room

Reading about Lacey's legging collection makes me feel very controlled, organised and in charge of my wardrobe!

I am now the possessor of every mouse poison, trap, and repellent known to man. But don't want to murder a lizard?

My pal Alfie came on FB and said he'd be here in ten mins. I told him to buy traps en route. He turned up with Milly his dog, sat and chatted to me outside, said 'you don't want to KILL it do you?' I said I want RID of it. He said he came to commiserate not to kill anything! DUH!

It was in my 200 ciggie carton on the side! Dived down behind the fridge at lightning speed when I opened the box.

BELLA IS USELESS.
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »