Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2006, 07:53 PM

Four months ago today..

Four months ago today Polly "fell asleep", i know in actual fact it isn't that long timewise, but it seems like such an age ago she was actually still here and waddling around.
She is still sorely missed, by myself and the other animals, i think they are used too her not being here anymore..they maybe but i certainly still aren't. There is that gap on the bed, on my lap, on my feet etc..and despite the rest of the mob being here, it still doesn't feel the same.
Cor..four months ago, it's gone quite quickly
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Big Hugs (((xx)))to you Luke, because she was so special she will always be in your heart. I hope that the time heals the hurt soon for you and that all your memories are of the best times you had xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 08:04 PM
awwww Luke, don't they leave such a big gaping hole in our life when they've gone, and what a gorgeous piccy you found there of her, such a little sweetheart she was.

I can just imagine how you often think of her, especially that gap on the bed where she used to lie, I was always doing that when I'd just lost a dear friend, like I know Polly was to you and of course all the others, they must miss her too. Have a good old sob tonight if you feel like it, it always makes me feel better when I was missing mine badly. All I can tell you is, it will get better, but it takes ages to be able to think of them again without getting a big lump in yer throat! God bless dear little Polly, I hope she's doing fine in doggy heaven with all her new pals she's found, bless her, and you take care.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 09:19 PM
4 months already luke?!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Poor girlie, she was lovely.
Dawn.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Hugs to you, it's so hard to come to terms with their departure to the bridge.... especially when they have been loved so much as Polly xxx
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Yesterday indeed was a curious day..i can't explain what it was like, it just was most curious..
In actual fact she hasn't been gone, literaly, that long..but it seems like an age ago she was here!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Aww Luke - big hug. It is so hard when they leave us. Polly was such a gorgeous little girl - she will be watching over you and will know how much you are missing her.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2006, 09:59 PM
It's strange..things like walks i notice more, she allways had her head down some form of hole..or was sitting on this particular tree stump..n would tell the others off for trying to make her play.
Night time too..when like locking up n getting ready for bed, she would allways be just by my side plodding along n waiting.
When i go too the fridge..it allways brought her waddling, the sound of that fridge door!
Everytime the door knocks..n there is no bark, i think this is and has been the most significant thing..i remember the day after she was PTS when the post came..the house was just silent.
It's strange how it is the things you wouldn't expect too, that are worse.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Can't believe 4 months already.(((Hugs)))
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >